Beat Me Bleeding = Chapter 16

Heyy its chapter 16 of Beat Me Bleeding! FINALLY!! haha especially to BensBabexxxooo as she was so desprate for this upload ahaha :D

 Oh and this chapter is dedicated to my best friend from school Ashleigh!  

Enjoy & Vote!!!

 =========================

Chapter 16

Abbie’s POV

I was really tired and uncomfortable, my cuts had just started to heal and bruises were already appearing on my skin. 

To scared to sleep, but still to scared to stay awake. If I slept the nightmares would come, and if I stayed awake I would have to face.... Harry.

I was laying on the ground, in the basement. My clothes were ripped and bloody.

Before I knew it, tears were pouring down my face. I was down in my basement and I don’t know if I’m going to survive more than a day. I don’t know if Harry will get mad at me again for separating him and mummy.

I hope mummy is okay, I don’t know what I’ll do if anything happens to her. 

I hope Harry don’t go after Paul, after my dad. Paul is my dad now, and that’s all what matters.

And if he goes after Ellie, I do not know what I’ll do. Ellie and I have had a special connection ever since we both saw each other. She’s so beautiful, so small, so helpless. The perfect target for Harry. He would take her, knowing that we all love her. He has taken me, but to hurt me even more, he’ll take Ellie.

Harry will go to jail, for abusing his child since I’ve been old enough to walk, and kidnapping. And Daddy, Mummy, Ellie and I will have our happily ever after, and I will finally have a family.

I hate Harry, he has made my weak again, before he beat me I was strong but now look at me, I’m just like I used to be when I was a baby.

My eyelids started to close.

“Paul, please save us.” I whispered, again; before sleep took me.

+_+

Paul’s POV

I sped down the roads towards the police station, there is no way I am going to let Harry get away with this. If he thinks that I am going to sit back and do nothing while he has my lover and daughter, I don’t think so. He won’t do that much to Jenny because he loves her and I have a feeling he won’t for a while, but she will be stubborn and will get him pissed off, so we have about two weeks for Jenny, but my real worry is Abbie. Abbie won’t know how to react she’s just a child. She’ll get beaten as soon as she’s there. 

That’s why I dropped Ellie off at my mum’s before I came down here, I won’t be able to spend much time with Ellie now and that makes me really sad, but I’ve got to get them back. 

I can’t bring up Ellie on my own.

“Officer!” I yelled, jumping out of my car. “I need to report a kidnapping.” 

“I’ll get the boss.” She said straight away, looking really worried as she scurried off.

A few minutes later a police officer walked out looking more tough than the others. 

It was Tom.

“Tom, my girlfriend and daughter have been taken by Harry.” I rushed out quickly.

“Oh dear god.” Tom said, “Come with me. You can make a statement and I’ll talk to you about it.” He explained, but when he saw the worry on my face he said. “We will get them back, Paul.” He promised me.