Beat Me Bleeding = Chapter 3

Heyyy so this is chapter 3 of Beat Me Bleeding, but I know I've said I would upload every Monday and I will but this is just a one off :)

Enjoy!

=================

“Abbie, school!” mummy called up to me. 

I quickly grabbed my bag off the bed and ran down stars, Harry would get mad at me if

I was late.

I flew down the stairs, but came to a sudden stop, when I saw Harry.

“Good Morning.” I said looking down.

“Morning,” He sneered.

I rushed towards the front door, just wanting to get out of here and away from him.

Something gripped onto my hand and turned me around.

“What? No goodbye?” Harry’s nostrils flared and his hand came back towards my face. I feel to the floor and blood trickled out of my mouth.

“Worthless piece of shit.”

I wiped the blood away, and my shoulders shook, as the tears fell down my life like a water fall.

“What’s wrong sweetie?” Mummy asked, glancing at Harry.

I also glanced at him too, and he gave me a, “tell her and your dead” look.

“I-I just don’t want to go to school.” I sobbed.

“Baby girl, shh. You can stay home today.” Mummy hushed me, “You can stay home with your dad, I’ll be at work.”

“What, no.” I objected.

They both shot me confused looks.

“I mean, I have a test today.”

“It’s okay honey. I’ll call your school.” Mummy got up and was on the phone.

Harry bend down beside me, “We’re going to have fun.”

Please God, hear my prayer.

==================

(C) Tara Rattigan

As you can tell my chapter are not every long but hey, who cares :) You'll get a chapter every week :)

Tara <3.