Beat Me Bleeding = Chapter 12

Heyy guys here's chapter 12, I told you I wouldn't keep you waiting :)

====================

Chapter 12

All of the electricity is gone, the phone lines are dead and mummy is hurt, bruised and just gone into labour and she’s only eight mouths pregnant, its raining really heavily, Paul is at work, plus all of our neighbors are out at a party apart from Mrs Jolly, who is an old lady and I doubt she can even drive. This is bad, really bad.

“What am I suppose to do?” I whined, but mummy wasn’t listening she was trying to go to sleep.

“What are you crazy?” I yelled. “Open you eyes!”

She smiled but kept trying to sleep.

“Fine, but get up. Walk around while I try Dad again.” I helped her up, while she walked around the kitchen slowly, I kept trying Dad.

“Come on Paul, pick up.” I said desperately into the phone.

“I’m sorry-” I hung up again and looked around to see where mummy was, but she stopped and hunched over at another contraction she cries out in pain, and I realized that if I don’t do something and do something fast, I will have to deliver this baby by myself.

“I’m going to get someone.” I made my way to the door. “I’ll be back so just don’t go to sleep walk a lot and talk to the baby okay?” I stepped out into the rain but mummy stopped me from walking any further.

“Please stay Abbie, don’t leave me here alone.” She whimpered.

My heart reached out to her but I have to leave. I ran down the street, running through all of the puddles and by the time I’ve gotten to Mrs Jolly’s house I’m completely soaked in rain water.

I knock on her door eagerly, waiting for her to answer.

There’s no answer, “MRS JOLLY!” I yelled, my lungs burning, “Mrs Jolly! Please help me!”

I looked through all of the windows and even tried the back door. But there was no sign for Mrs Jolly, and all of the doors were locked. 

Running down the streets I checked everyone else’ house, your kidding me right, no ones here. 

I dialed Paul’s number again to see if the lines were on.

BEEP

BEEP

BEEP

BEEP

 “I’m sorry but I can’t come to the phone right now, you can leave a message and I’ll get back to you later.”

Tears ran down my face and I was stressing out, while my breath was coming out in gasps “Paul, I need you. You said you would always be there for me, but today when it really matters, when I really need you. You’re not here. I’m on my own. Paul please help me.” I sobbed into the phone.

I felt like just screaming laying down on the road and trashing this place, but I can’t mummy needs me and I’m the only one that can help her.

I turn away from Mrs Jolly’ house helplessly. I ran back into the house, and by this time the rain is lightning up.

I stopped in my tracks as soon as I heard an engine, it sounded like a really old car, like Mrs Jolly’ car.

I smiled and ran out onto the road.

Mrs Jolly rolled down the window, “Oh dear you know you should not be standing in the middle of the road.” She fussed, causing my to smile.

“Mrs Jolly, I need your help. Mummy’s gone into labor, and we have no way of getting to the hospital.” I panted, holding onto the door.