Guardian Angel(Boomubbles)

In this chapter they are around six years old are little kids

(Third Person POV)

Bubbles sat against the backboard of her Disney princess bed sobbing into her knees. Coughs and hiccups erupted from her mouth every now and then from crying too much. Her parents got into a big argument, and her dad stormed out of the house again this week. It's been happening a lot lately, but every time she asks her mom about it she says "it's nothing to worry about".

When they were about to argue Bubbles mom sent her up to her room and told her to close the door. She can hear them yelling and things being thrown downstairs. She let out a scared shriek when another glass object was thrown against the wall.

"ITS YOUR FUCKING FAULT YOU FUCKING BITCH!!" Yelled her dad. Bubbles hugged her knees tighter.

"IF ITS MY FAULT THEN WHY DONT YOU JUST LEAVE?! GET OUT OF MY LIFE AND MY DAUGHTERS LIFE!" It was the 5th time Bubbles heard those words. Everyday her dad would leave, but come back the next morning talking things out with her mom.

Bubbles grabbed her blanket cowering under it, she used her pillow to try and block out the sounds of her parents.

"Please go away, please go away, please go away." Bubbles continued to murmur that hoping that her parents yelling would go away. She lifted her pillow a little when her parents arguing stopped. They were arguing one second, and then they just.....stopped.

Bubbles threw the blanket off her body placing her feet on the ground. She slowly tiptoed over to the door wondering why her parents are so quiet. She reached for the doorknob, but jumped back when someone knocked at the door. She opened the door.

"Hi Bubbles!" There stood Bubbles friend Boomer. He always come around when Bubbles is scared or upset, like her guardian angel. He comes when Bubbles is at the playground, in her backyard, or he comes over her house to play. He never fails to make her happy.

"Boomie your here!" Bubbles tackled Boomer into a hug. Boomer laughed hugging Bubbles back. "C'mon we have to go play before you leave again." Bubbles pulled Boomer into her room closing the door behind her. Thoughts of her parents long gone.

"Can we play with the legos? I want to build the highest building in the world!" Asked Boomer jumping up and down slightly. Bubbles laughed.

"Silly you can't build the highest tower in the world. That would take like 1 millions years!" Said Bubbles. Boomer pouted slightly.

"How about we have a competition! Whoever can build the tallest tower wins!" Bubbles poured the legos onto her play mat. She held out her hand towards Boomer.

"Game on." He shook her hand. They sat down on the rug collecting special blocks for their towers.

"My tower is gonna be so tall that it breaks through the roof!" Yelled Boomer

"Well my tower is gonna he soo tall that Jack and the beanstalk's tower would look like an ant." Boomer stuck his tongue out that Bubbles.

With that they started to build their separate towers. Occasionally they would try to peak at each other's towers to see how tall they were. Bubbles was gonna finish her tower off with one more block. That tower was gonna be as tall as her 6 year old body was gonna take her.

"Just one more." She was at her trippiest tippy toe, then the worst thing happened. The tower fell! Just as Bubbles tried to connect the block the whole tower fell. Bubbles stared at the pile of blocks with teary eyes.

"My t-tower." She dropped in front of the pile letting the fat tears rolled down her face. She looked behind her to see how Boomer was doing but he wasn't by the tower.

"B-Boomie?"

"I'm here Bubbles." Boomer appeared next to Bubbles. He placed his hand over hers squeezing it reassuringly.

"It's okay Bubbles. Making towers was stupid anyways! Let's go coloring it's your favorite game!" It was now Boomers turn to pull Bubbles off the ground. He pulled Bubbles to her tea party table where Bubbles always make her drawings.

Bubbles wiped the tears from her face smiling at Boomers attempt to make her happy. He is always there for her.

They sat down at the table after grabbing crayons and paper to color with.

"What are you gonna draw Boomer?" Asked Bubbles grabbing a crayon.

"I'm drawing a dragon because there big and can breath fire! What about you?" Bubbles put on a sad smile.

"I'm drawing my mommy and daddy and me. We're going to be holding hands and s-smiling l-like a big h-happy fam-family." Bubbles voice started to crack at the end. Boomer watched as Bubbles started to cry again.

"Bubbles don't cry, please don't cry. I don't like it when your sad. I'm here to make you happy, I'm your friend." Boomer rubbed Bubbles face wiping away her tears. Bubbles looked up at him as he wiped her tears.

"Boomer your my bestest friend." Bubbles quickly pecked Boomers lips backing away immediately. She rubbed her lips. "Ew ew ew ew I kissed a boy!" She wiped her lips.

"Ewwww I kissed a girl." Boomer wiped his lips to. They looked at each other with a slight blush. "I want to draw us now."

Boomer sat in his seat grabbing his crayon. Bubbles looked over his shoulder as he drew. His drawing wasn't that good being his age, but it meant the world to Bubbles.

"Alllll finished!" He showed Bubbles the picture of them holding hands in the grass. Bubbles hugged the picture close to her chest.

"This is the bestest picture ever Boomie!" Boomer smiles at his success in making Bubbles happy again. Bubbles taped the picture on her bed frame so she can always see it.

"Let's make a fort now!" Boomer pulled the blanket off Bubbles bed bringing it towards the table.

"I'll get more blankets!" Bubbles ran to her closet grabbing three more blankets for their fort. She threw them on the floor by Boomers feet. Then an idea came to her head.

"Boomer your the monster and now you have to catch me!" Bubbles pointed at Boomer as she spoke. Boomer gave Bubbles a evil smirk as he ran towards he.

"Eeeeekkk!" Screamed Bubbles as she ran away from Boomer. She grabbed a small blanket wrapped it around her body as she jumped on her bed.

"You can't get me, you can't get me." She screamed and laughed under the blanket as Boomer tried to get to her...until it all stopped. Boomer was no longer trying to pull the blanket away from her.

She peeked from under the blanket expecting to see Boomer standing there.

"Boomie?" She paced her feet on the ground looking around the room for her friend. She checked under the bed think he was hiding. "