Online Buddies(Blossick)

(Blossom POV)

I was walking to my favorite place in the world. The library. I had just finished this book called 50 shades of grey and it was so good. But where did they get the fifth shades from? The world may never know.

Bubbles and Buttercup were out with friends doing their thing but this is my thing. But today's is special. I have been talking to someone online who go to this exact library and is reading the same book as me. We are supposed to be meeting each other after 5 months of texting.

I walk in the library and up to the front desk.

"Good morning Mrs. Jeng I came to bring this book back and check out another one." I said.

"Good morning to you Blossom, you can get any book you like." She said taking the book out my hand. I decided to look for another book since my new book buddy isn't supposed to be here for another 15 minutes.

"Finally I found it!!" I grabbed the book off the shelf. It was Fifty Shades Darker! I hugged the book and sat down at a table to start reading.

"Pinky?! What are you doing here?!" I rubbed my temples and looked at the voice behind me. Bricky JoJo

"Well I you have to know Bricky I'm meeting an online friend here. Shouldn't I be the one to ask you why your here? I mean you are the last person Is expect in a library. Well besides Buttercup." I folded my arms over my chest.

"Stop calling me that name! It was a one time mistake!"

"No yelling in the library." Whispered Mrs. Jeng. I turned my head back to Brick.

"You were on Brick while doing a presentation on front of the whole school." His face turned red from embarrassment or anger. I laughed at his reaction.

"Just stay out of my way pinky I'm meeting someone and I don't have time for you to ruin it for me." He say down at a table and pulled out at book. My eyes widened and I choked on air. If any of you ever done that please comment. He pulled out Fifty Shades of Grey! Wait and he said he was meeting someone!

I sped walked over to his table.

"What now pink-"

"Are you badboy11 on Facebook?" His eyes widened.

"Please don't tell me your Booklover2.0." I nodded my head and he slammed his on the table. I sat down across from him.

"What are you doing?"

"Sitting down."

"Why?"

"So we can talk about the book." He gave me a devilish smirk. A blush raised across my face. Brick got up and sat next to me. He was a little to close.

"So you only sat with me to 'talk' about the book?" He asked. I know what he is trying to do! Well Brick JoJo two can play at that game. I rubbed his leg.

"Yes unless you have something else in mind but wait I have to go." I got up and walked to an abandon side of the library. Brick got up and followed after me.

I pretended to look for another book.

"It's not nice to tease me you know?" He was behind me pinning me on the book self. I tried to break free but my arms went limp when I felt Brick against my butt. He started to trail kissed down my neck.

"Brick we are enemies and plus...were in a library." He started to kiss more vigorous and his hands were rest on my hips.

"Nobody has to know." I turned around to face Brick. There was hunger in his eyes and there was only one thing he was hungry for right now. Me.

I looked down to see Brick was on hard. I gasp at his size.

"I'm not ready to loose my virginity yet." I started to walk away but he grabbed my hand.

"No one said anything about losing something." I looked at him confused.

"So you don't want to have sex with me?" I asked. He laughed

"That I did not say. I just want to start off slow starting with a book then maybe a date Saturday at 8:00?"

"Okay Bricky JoJo your on." He intertwined our hands but used his free one to slap by butt.

"Brick!!"

"Sorry I had to!" He laughed again. I rolled my eyes .

What have I gotten myself into?

If any of you know what the Fifth Shades part means please comment below I really want to know! But also comment on the story to!