Close Friends(Butchercup)

This Chapter is MY Butchercup version of close friends by Lil Baby. Vote of you heard this song. Also there is a hidden 1D song in this chapter. Comment it if you see it.

      ~We started off as close friends~

Butch grabbed Buttercups hand and dragged her to their favorite park down the street. He let go of her wrist when they stopped in front of the woods off the coast of the park.

"What are we doing here Butch?" Butch motioned for Buttercup to follow him and she complied. Butch stopped in front of a tree and Buttercup stared at the tree in confusion.

Butch pulled out a knife from his pocket and Buttercup backed away slowly. Butch mentally slapped himself and started carving his initials into the tree. Buttercup caught on and got her pocket knife to do the same.

~Some how you turned into my girl- friend~

Butch covered Buttercups eyes with his hands and lead her inside his house. Butch grabbed Buttercup hands from her sides and used them to cover her eyes. Butch grabbed the bouquet of Buttercups and removed her hands.

Buttercup smiled and grabbed the flowers and hugged Butch tightly. He pointed to the flowers and Buttercup looked down and saw a note. She pulled it out and read it.

' Buttercup I know you don't like mushy crap so I'm going to make this quick and mushy-less. Sometimes I hate you more than words can explain but my love for you is better than words. Will you be mine? Don't punch me.'

Buttercup kissed Butch. "I'll never punch you." Butch gave her the 'you know you lying' look and Buttercup laughed.

~We used to tell each other everything ~

Buttercup sat down on the couch and waited for Butch to play the tape. He sat down next to her and pressed play. Butch, his mother, and father was the first to show on the screen. 'I've made this video because I wanted you to know this about me.' There were captions on the tv for Buttercup to read while the video continued to play.

Butch ran up to his mother and hugged her tightly. "What was that for?" "Because I love you" "I love you too" 'I used to have a mom that would tell me she loves me everyday'. Next the video showed a picture of a gravestone with the name 'Beverly JoJo' on it. 'I used to have a voice to tell it to her back.

A picture of an unconscious Butch in a hospital bed with a neck brace showed next. There were multiple bruises and cuts around his face. Buttercup covered her mouth. 'Something told me not to go to that stupid party that day.' Finally was a video of Butch sitting in front of his mother's grave using hand signals to say I love you.

~I even went and bought her diamond rings, matching earrings~

Buttercup squealed when Butch showed her the box with a small but beautiful diamond ring inside. Suddenly Buttercups face turned serious and Butch got scared. "Are you asking me to marry you? We're only 14." Butch waved his hands quickly while shaking his head. He held out his pinky to Buttercup and she connected it with hers. "Ohh it's a promise ring?" Butch nodded his head and pulled out another box.

~Everything been so cool, Lately baby been acting so rude~

Butch walked down the halls of there Highschool and kept and eye out for Buttercup. someone shoved him into the lockers and took away his books. Butch opened his mouth but as always nothing came out. "What's wrong cat got your tongue?" A group started to form around the to boys including Buttercup.

The boy pushed Butch again but this time Butch tried to scream for a teacher to help since the student wouldn't. An unnatural noise came out of Butches mouth. Everybody started to laugh at Butch who just stared at the laughing Buttercup.

~I don't know what somebody told you, but I ain't gonna lie I miss the old you~

Butch sat at the lunchroom table by himself and miserably watched as his ex girlfriend laughed and played with another boy. Tears streamed down his face at the memories they had in the past. He looked down at her finger and saw it empty, along with her ears.

Butch got up from the table and went to his locker for next period books. He hung his head and cried when he saw two boxes sitting in his locker with a note. 'We had good memories together but don't tell anyone about them, okay?'

Butch eyes widened and turned to the laughing group of kids. Buttercup standing in front signing the loudest. Butch slammed his locker and ran away. Close Friends?

Sorry if it was bad