First Party(Blossick)

(Blossom Pov)

I am a college student and Harvard University. My grades are excellent and my for is perfect. I always plan ahead of things and I haven't watched one R rated movie in my life. But my boyfriend dare me to do the baddest thing yesterday. Drink out of the milk carton. I felt so bad at that moment.

My bad boy of a boyfriend is Brick JoJo. If you saw both of us together you wouldn't even know we were dating because he looks like your typical bad boy that would kick you butt in a second and unfortunately he would do that. Don t get me wrong he is a sweet guy and he is a little overprotective.

I'm in my dorm reading one of the best books ever. It's about this nurse named Joy who falls in love with her patient Sloan. It is so good. Promise Me Forever

"Blossom what's up home girl?" My rude obnoxious and annoying roommate Buttercup just busted three the door. I rolled my eyes and put my book away.

"Hey Buttercup." She walked over to her closet and was searching three her clothes .

"Do you want to go to a party with me tonight at the frat house? It will be fun."

"No she doesn't want to go to a party." Brick walked into the room looked at Buttercup. I really have to start locking that door.

I jumped off my bed and kissed Brick on his lips. I can feel him smile against my lips and wrap his arms around my waist. Buttercup was making barfing noises behind us but we ignored her.

"What brings you here?" I asked Brick

"I can't come to see my girlfriend?" I s! filed at sat back on my bed

"What about me? You know your bestfriend?" Said Buttercup from inside her closet.

My phone vibrated

'Are you going to the party tonight? It's going to be rad. -Blaze

I smiled to myself and replied.

'Yea I guess so! See you there!😊😊😊

"Your not going to that party." Brick was hovering over my shoulder. I turned to look at him

"Last time I check you aren't the boss of me." I walked over to get my closet to choose a dress to wear. Brick followed me

"I said your not going. How !any times do I have to say this? You are mine and all those boys there are just going try and take you upstairs like they always do." This time he raised his voice and balled his fist. This would intimidate someone else but I know Brick would hurt me.

"How many times do I have to tell you that I'm not your property and that I can do whatever I want." I walked out of !u closet holding a nice black dress. Not really my color but who cares? Not I.

Brick stepped in front of me looking into my eyes.

"Please don't go to this party." This side of him always makes me vulnerable. I sighed and nodded my head. Brick smiled and kissed my forehead.

Buttercup walked out the closet wearing a dark green outfit. The day I see this girl wearing a dress is the day Brick let me go out and have fun. Or when cow swim. Was that the right saying? Or was it when dog fly?

"Babe I have to go I'll text you later." Brick gave me on last kiss and left out the door.

"He is ridiculous."

"He is just trying to protect me he will come around." I tried my best to defend

"Yea when pigs fly." That it! When pigs fly. I was so close.

"I think you should still come to show him how grown up you are." She is right.

I took off my clothes and slipped on the black dress. My curves stuck out and my big breast.

We applied some make up and we were out the door by 8.

(Time Skip)

Buttercup and I walked into the party. The music was very loud and there were drunk people very where.

"Blossom over here!" Buttercup motioned me to a group of people. My heart nearly exploded when I saw the look Brick gave me. He is definitely angry right now.

"Blossom?! Is that you?!" I turned my head to see Blaze drunk as a bat, he is walking up to me. Brick sat on the edge of the couch balling his fist. I smiled at Blaze and waved

"Hey Blaze." I said

"Damn girl where did you get that body?! I have to get me a piece of that!" Brick jumped off the couch a connected his foot with Blazes face. His veins were popping out of his neck and his face ave was very very red.

Blaze fell threw the table. Brick got on top of him and started punching him over and over again. There was blood on his fist and everywhere on Blaze face.

"Brick stop your going to kill him!!" I tried to pull Brick off of Blaze but he is to strong.

After about 3 more punches Brick got off of Blaze and pulled me outside away from the party.

"Blossom, leaving so soon? I thought you could stay and have some fun with me?" Brick punched Dexter in his temple knocking him out instantly.

Brick rushed me into his car and sped down the road to his dorm. This is by far the worst first party I could ever have. Oh yeah I didn't mention that this is my very first party and Brick ruined it.

I never written a story like this so I hope you like it😁😉