Magic Shop(Butchercup)

This Butchercup request is for 1478860ani and @Bakudeku_lover

Buttercup POV

I can't find it anywhere! I'm supposed to be leaving to go play baseball with my friends but I can't even find my baseball! I looked everywhere in my room but I still can't find it. I'm getting really tempted to break everything in here with a bat if I don't find this ball. I searched through my drawers yet I still can't find it.

I yelled out of frustration. My room is a mess now. My mom never lets me leave the house unless my room is clean. It's going to take me forever to do it. If this ball is in here, I'll never find it.

"Buttercup come here please!" I kicked through the clothes and junk that littered my room floor. My mom stood at the bottom of the stairs holding something in her hand. My ball! I grabbed it out her hand. "I washed all the mud and dirt off, your welcome." She walked back into the kitchen.

All my frustration and irritation is now gone. I go back to my room to get my bat. That's when it all comes back. My room is still a gigantic mess and I was supposed to be at the field 15 minutes ago!

I want to throw the biggest temper tantrum ever right now. Maybe if I just close my door and hope that my mom doesn't go inside I'll be fine. I grabbed my baseball bat and did just that.

"Mom I'm going to play baseball!" I yelled when I left the house. She yelled something about dinner but couldn't hear her properly. The city is a very loud place. There is a bunch of traffic, so that means there is horns honking and road rages on every street.

It gets a little more quiet as we get to the baseball field. Not a lot of people go around there, well sane people anyways. There's a rumor that the people around that area takes this kind of drug that's makes them act crazy. A man went around saying that he found a 'potion' that makes any and everything turn invisible.

People called the police on him because he was scaring children. He skipped town leaving everything behind. No one found him after that.

Of course our parents don't know where here. They just know that we're playing baseball somewhere. Just not here.

I ran inside the baseball field seeing that everyone started playing without me.

"Buttercup you finally made it!" Yelled Butch. He is my closet friend in our whole group but we're all still pretty close. "Okay now we can really get started." We split everyone up in teams of two.

It was Butch, Bubbles, and I on a team with Brick, Blossom, and Boomer on the other.

I got in my stance ready to hit the ball whenever Blossom throws it. I widen my stance and bend my knees. She raises her arm back as far as it can go them three the ball. It came fast and hard. I used all the strength in my core to knock the ball out the field.

It felt like my wrist broke when the ball made contact with the bat. We watched as the ball flew out of the field and into the town.

"Buttercup I thinks that's your best hit yet." Said Bubbles. We all stood there looking at each other. "So who's gonna go get the ball?" I raised my hand.

I'm the one who knocked it out the park so it's the responsible thing to do. Butch raised his hand.

"I'll go with you." We started sprinting towards the town. The faster we get out of there the better. I clutched my bat tighter when we entered. I can just feel the crazy when I entered.

"So which way did the ball go?" Asked Butch. I shrugged my shoulders. I pull him in a random direction that I believe the ball went.

We haven't seen any people so far. Just abandoned buildings, run down stores, and just junk.