<><><><>

"Draco, fuck." Harry cursed. He'd woken up and tried to stand up and almost fell over. Of course, Draco was laughing his arse off as Harry steadied himself by holding on to the headstand of the bed. "It's not funny, you jerk. I told you not to go too hard, and now I can't bloody walk." Harry complained.

Draco shrugged, wiping a tear from his eye. "Heat of the moment. Plus, it's not like you didn't encourage me." Draco started laughing again as Harry gave him a deathly glare. "Here, I'll help you."

And so, Draco had to help Harry shower, which may have gotten a little intimate, but not too intimate considering Harry was already limping. He then helped Harry get dressed, and carried him down the stairs. Harry was pissed by having to be helped with the simplest things, but he didn't complain, because honestly, he regretted nothing.

He apparated to Kings Cross Station, where they met Ron, Hermione and Ginny before they had to head to platform 9 3/4.

"Hey guys!" Harry said as he started to limp over to them. He stumbled and muttered a string of curses under his breath, as Draco laughed behind them.

"Uh Harry, what happened?" Hermione asked him with concern.

Harry flushed bright red. "Well you see—" he broke off to glare at Draco. "Quit laughing, this is your fault!"

"What'd he do?" Ginny asked, a bit hopefully.

"Don't get excited, Weaselette." Draco said, walking up to them so Harry could have some support for standing up. "I didn't hurt him. At least not without his consent."

Harry turned bright red and glared at Draco. "Just because you were encouraged doesn't mean—"

Wait... don't tell me." Ron paled. "You guys didn't do... 'it' last night, right?"

Draco lifted his hands up as if he were being arrested. "My apologies for taking your friend's virginity."

Ron went green and turned away from them, Ginny made a disgusted look, and Hermione's eyes just widened.

"Mate, I'm sorry, but I don't think I can ever look at you again." Ron told Harry, who was still looking at his back.

"Oh please, like either of you still have your virginity." Draco scoffed. "I noticed the silencing charm around your room at the Weasley's, I'm not stupid."

Hermione and Ron both went red, and Ginny just sat there in silence, gaping at her brother. "I guess that's fair." Ron admitted.

"You're going to have to help Harry walk to the platform." Draco said. "I don't think it would go over well if they saw him being helped by me."

"Doesn't change the fact that it'll make bloody headlines." Harry muttered, still leaning heavily on Draco to relieve some of the pain of standing up straight. "Harry Potter spotted limping, was he mysteriously attacked over winter break?" He said in the most animated voice he could muster.

"That's an interesting way to phrase what happened," Draco mused, which earned him a slap on the arm from Harry.

"We should go soon, if we don't wanna miss the train." Hermione said.

"Right." Harry said, turning to Draco. "When can I see you again?"

"You'll see me all the time in the hallway." He teased.

"Seriously, Draco."

"Any free period we share, I'm willing to meet with you, love."

"Okay."

Draco spotted Blaise and Pansy waving to him out of the corner of his eye. He leaned over and kissed Harry on the lips firmly, before walking over to Blaise and Pansy. "Expect some teasing for that limp!" He called, before heading off with his friends to the magical entrance to Platform 9 3/4.

"What a prat." Ron muttered.

"Yeah," Harry agreed, now leaning on Hermione. "But he's my prat."

This is honestly my favorite chapter, to write and to read over, because I feel like I nailed Draco's personality in this one? Thoughts? Also, I've watched Gravity Falls, and uh, kind of sort of ship Billdip. Yeah, I ship Billdip. No regrets! Also, I might be starting another fanfic soon. I have two ideas in mind, one I've already started writing and one I want to. 

How would you guys feel about another cringy mate story? I know these are very common, but I was fascinated by the different fanfics and started writing one myself. There's probably going to be a lot of conflict in this one, and a lot of control freak, over protective Draco. Idk, I don't really have a plot line set out yet.

The other story idea I had is already titled, but I haven't started writing it. It'll be called 'I Await a Guardian.' Basically, what will happen is Harry will realize his Patronus has changed, and he's all confused but Hermione tells him that a patronus can change based on who he loves the most. So, naturally, he tries to figure out who has the same patronus as him. Does that make sense?

Anyways, comment on the paragraph that describes the fanfiction you'd rather read so I can start posting it! And yes, this does mean what you think it means. IWMOS is almost over. I think. It depends on how overcomplicated I make things. Don't worry folks, I think we'll hit 30 chapters. I just want another story to be able to work on when I have writers block for this one. Anyway, comment your vote on which fanfiction you'd like to see!

Love you guys <3