Chapter 38

(Warning: This chapter contains sexual content.)

Ethan's eyes widened as the bathroom light behind me illuminated everything around me as he sat in the poorly lit room. I ran my palms down my waist nervously trying to adjust the bodysuit.

He cleared his throat making me look up at him again. Ethan was now sitting on the end of the bed in front of me. His eyes raked me up and down making me continue to overthink and fill with nervousness.

"I look ridiculous, don't I? I knew I shouldn't have listened to Liv." I mumbled as I rolled my eyes. I was about to turn away when he grabbed my hand as he stood up.

"You look anything but ridiculous." Ethan stated as he placed his palms on my hips. "I have two more." I said through a soft smile as I slowly started ease.

Ethan smirked down at me before he leaned down to start kissing my neck. His hands roamed my body feeling every inch of the red lace. I felt his palms against my bare bottom before he squeezed it roughly.

My arms started to make their way down from his neck towards his jeans as he continued to kiss my neck and chest. Ethan felt me fiddling with his buckle making him pull away before tossing me on the bed.

My throat escaped a small yelp in surprise making him chuckle as he took off his shirt. I felt the familiar eager feeling in my stomach as I saw his handsomely toned body crawling towards me.

Once our faces met, I lightly ran my lips against his without kissing him. I then placed my palms on his shoulders before flipping him on the mattress with me on top of him.

"Do you trust me?" I asked breathless as I kissed his jawline. His hands continued to roam my back and bottom as I straddled him. "Do you understand how much I love and trust you?" I asked again as I continued.

"I don't want to be with anyone but you, Ethan. No one can make me feel the way you do." I confessed into his ear making him shutter softly as his eyes closed. I lifted one of my hands from his chest before trailing my soft fingertips down his toned torso.

I was finally met with his jeans before I started kneading his crotch with my palm making him bite his lip. "Lucas means nothing to me. I would never cheat on you." I continued as he gripped my bottom with one of his hands.

"And I hope you would never cheat on me either. Hope that there will be no more lies between us or anything hidden. Can I trust you?" I asked against his lips as my hand made its way under his jeans.

"Fucking hell." Ethan muttered as I started stroking him while kissing his neck. "Answer me, baby." I demanded with newfound confidence.

"Or do I need to prove to you just how much I want to be with you? And no one else." I breathed out as I removed my hand as I straightened my back towering over him.

I got up from him making Ethan finally open his eyes. I removed his jeans as he got up to lean on his elbows before my mouth consumed him.

Ethan instantly moaned as his back fell back against the mattress again. I ran my palms up and down his toned abs as he gripped the sheets. "Amelia-" Ethan moaned making me pick up my pace as I ran my nails down his waist.

I felt him grip my hair roughly as I continued to pick up my pace. After a few more moments I could tell he was close making me pull away slowly.

I got up off my knees before I placed myself back on top of his torso. "You're so hot." Ethan breathed out making me fail to fight my smile. "You're turn." He continued with a grin making me frown in confusion before he flipped us over.

"You're mine, Amelia." Ethan stated sternly making me muffle a moan as he kissed my neck. "No one else can touch you like this." He breathed out as his hot hands raked my waist before one squeezed my breast making me breathe into his ear.