Chapter 81

One Month Later

"How are you feeling? Are you sure you're okay to spend all day on your feet?" Ethan asked full of worry as I struggled to get out of bed. "Yes, I'm fine. I just feel like a bloated whale." I breathed walking into the bathroom to see our graduation gowns hanging on the door.

Today was the day we have been looking forward to all month ever since Ethan proposed. After the graduation ceremony we are planning on telling everyone the news of our engagement. A few weeks ago, we had also found out I was pregnant again. Almost three months a long and ever since we found out Ethan has been extra overprotective of me. I didn't even know that was possible.

And to be honest finding out I was three months along made sense for all my mood swings and cravings I've had and struggled to keep to myself. I was just hoping it would all gradually go away as I became more pregnant. But I knew that was all just wishful thinking.

I walked up to my mirror looking at my sleepy reflection. My small baby bump looked like I was shoplifting a watermelon making me smile and start getting ready for the day. Ethan walked up to me as I finished brushing my teeth wrapping his arms around my waist. I smiled at his warm hands roaming my stomach as he spoke into my ear softly.

"This is the first step for us to finally grow our lives together." He said making me turn to face him. "And I can't wait." I breathed before kissing him lips and walking away to get dressed.

I changed into my floral maxi skirt covering my stomach and my long sleeve crop top and matching black heals. I looked over at Ethan getting dressed in his black dress shirt and jeans making me stare at his bare back. His muscles tensed and flexed as he rummaged through his dresser for his shirt making me part my lips.

"I hung it up in the bathroom." I stated after snapping myself out of my trance making him walk into the bathroom. I soon followed to curl my hair as he watched me from behind as he buttoned his shirt. "Are you nervous?" He asked making me chuckle as I started applying a small amount of makeup.

"Why should I be? It's just walking up to get a piece of paper from teachers who have always looked down on me." I answered bitterly never looking away from my reflection making him walk up behind me. "I meant about telling Lucas, Colton, Daniel and Sarah the news." He said making me frown in realization.

"Yeah, a little. I don't want them to think we are moving too fast." I answered looking away from him in the mirror as I turned around to leave before he stepped in front of me. "They won't." Ethan assured making me nod as he placed his palm softly against my cheek to look at him.

"Ready?" He asked after a few moments making me nod before walking away to grab our cap and gowns. "Definitely." I breathed making him chuckle as we made our way out of the bedroom with our things.

I saw Ian all dressed up for us making me smile. He wore a white dress shirt and jeans with his hair gelled neatly unlike his usual blonde messy wavy hair. "You look nice." Ian smiled as we came downstairs. "So, do you." I replied walking up to him making me fight the urge to cry seeing him formal as the day we buried our parents.

I quickly cleared my throat not wanting to get caught up in those thoughts. "Here take these please." I said handing him our cap and gowns. "I need a drink." I breathed knowing I obviously couldn't. This was going to be a long emotional day making Lucas laugh as Ethan and Sarah looked at me worried.

"It's so nice to finally see you after all this time. I'm sorry I couldn't visit sooner." Sarah said as she walked up at me to give me a hug. "It's alright I understand how hard it must be at home right now." I assured not waning her to feel badly making her nod weakly.