Chapter 45

Saturday 25th December
Dear my very sweet angel
~•~

Lillia

The whole castle was going at rapid speed as the Yule Ball approached. Everyone was getting ready, putting on their fancy clothes, doing their hair, the whole castle was in a riot.

Even some of the teachers had excited grins on their faces.

"Lills! Where's the hair ties?" Prim asked.

"They should be in the draw next to the sink!"I yelled back.

The girls decided that since our other roommates were gone, they should get ready in the Ravenclaw dorms instead of their own.

"Where do you keep the straightener?" Addi asked.

"Same place as the hair ties!" I sighed and pulled on my dress.

The dress was a beautiful light grey colour that matched Cedric's eyes. It had a well-fitted bodice with an illusion neckline. The skirt was made out of tulle and flared out near the ends.

I loved it.

"Can someone help me zip up my dress?"

"Sure." Addison walked in and her jaw dropped. "Y-you look amazing, Lillia!" She still didn't have her dress on but half of her head of hair was straight already.

I smiled widely. "You think so?"

"Absolutely stunning."

"Thank you." I turned around and she quickly zipped up the back of my dress. "What does your dress look like?"

She left to go to the bathroom and returned with a navy blue dress in her arms. "Tada!" She held it up to its full length.

"It's so pretty!" I admired the gown. "Who's your date anyway?"

"Uh, just this guy from Beauxbatons. I think his name was Gabriel." She played with her nails. "It was quite last minute honestly."

"Gabriel?"

"Yeah, I think so, you know him?"

"Yeah, I'd say we're friends." I shrugged and started on my hair. "I'm not so sure anymore though."

"I see..."

"It might be a completely different Gabriel though." I shrugged. She hummed and continued to do her hair elsewhere.

I softly curled my hair and pinned one side of my hair up using small, silver hair grips that had little butterflies attached to the end. I tinted my lips slightly redder and put on some mascara.

As I finished the rest of my hair and makeup, the other girls also finished. "You all look stunning." I complimented honestly. They all looked like princesses in a fairytale, ready to meet their princes.

"Right back at ya." Quinn smiled.

"We should go now, don't want to keep the boys waiting!" Prim sung happily.

I giggled and nodded. "You're right, let's go."

I slipped on my heels (that Primrose and Alex made me wear) and we made our way to the Great hall.

"Everyone's going down these stairs so obviously we have to as well," Alex explained.

"I don't see why that matters."

"Just shuddup and go down there, I think pretty boy is waiting." Addison hummed. I laughed at the nickname.

"Thanks, guys." I smiled at them which they returned.