Chapter 32

Wednesday 29th September
Dear my very sweet angel
~•~

Lillia

"Lillia Hope!"

My eyes widened in surprise, me?

"Go on then!" Cho pushed me forward out of my seat.

Eventually the shock absorbed into happiness. I walked up, thanking people for their congratulations on the way, to Dumbledore and shook his outstretched hand. I took the paper bird, that was a little burnt on the edges but other than that, intact. Walking with pride in my steps, I made my way to the room behind the teacher's table.

I was talking to Fleur, with a few comments from Viktor, when Harry Potter walked in.

"Do they want us back in the hall?" Fleur asked the younger boy. She, like everyone else in the room, was confused as of why the underage boy was in the champions room.

"Uh no-" He was cut off by Dumbledore and Mr Crouch storming into the room. Dumbledore grabbed Harry by the shoulders.

"Harry! Did you put your name in the goblet of fire?" He asked calmly.

"No!"

"Did you ask an older student to put in your name for you?"

"No! I don't know how I was chosen!"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes sir!" He pressed.

He was chosen? But he's only in the fourth year!

"Well of course 'e is lying!" Madam Maxine exclaimed in a thick french accent.

"Of course he didn't!" Professor Moody claimed. "There's no way that he could get his name in! Only an exceptionally powerful confundus charm could of outsmarted the goblet! A boy like him couldn't of done it."

Point has been made.

"You've seemed to put a lot of thought of this, Mad-eye." Karkaroff snarled.

"Well it was my job, to think like a dark wizard." Moody snapped back.

The teachers mumbled among themselves while the students did as well.

"Harry?" I pulled him aside.

"I didn't do it!" He whisper-shouted anxiously.

"Oh I believe you, don't worry!"

"Then why'd you wanna talk?"

"I just wanted to say, if you need to talk to someone, about the competition or just anything, you can find me and we can talk. Champion to champion or student to student, hey, even friend to friend. If you wanna be friends that is."

"Thanks, yeah I would like that." I smiled kindly and walked past, putting a comforting hand on his shoulder before talking to Viktor.

"Hey." I greeted.

"Hello Lily."

"Lillia." I corrected.