Chapter 10

Monday 25th March
Dear my very sweet angel
~•~

Lillia

It had been a week since my...meltdown and yet rumours still stood.

The word had gotten out that me and Cedric broke up and well...it wasn't fun.

I was in the library with Cho and we were just studying, minding our own business but Mia had been spreading rumours of why we broke up. Everyone assumed he broke up with me and only Cho, Cedric and Jayden knew the truth.

She whispered just loud enough for everyone to hear. "I reckon they broke up because she wasn't good in bed, I mean she has the chest of a little boy!"

Everyone's eyes seemed to be drawn to my chest.

"Y'know I would love to study without everyone looking at my cleavage but I guess we can't have it all." I muttered to Cho but everyone heard as they diverted their eyes.

Cho sniggered and went back to her book.

"Just ignore them." She whispered back.

I did as told even after Mia spread yet another lie.

"Y'know maybe innocent little Lillia cheated on Cedric. I wouldn't be surprised. For a quiet girl, she's quite the whore."

I ignored her and rolled my eyes.

Blair

I was in the library with my glamour charm on, disguised as a student. No one noticed thankfully.

I just stole a uniform from a unsuspecting Slytherin, who was getting ready for quidditch and left the uniform behind.

I must admit the uniform was big, like very big.

I overheard a girl talking about Lillia.

Cedric?

Oh from the year below, jolly good.

I didn't like the way they were talking about my sister, maybe she can be my first sacrifice

Cedric

I was on the opposite side of the bookshelf.

They were talking about Lillia like she was a slut. I almost stomped over there to put them in their place but I restrained myself.

It'll look a little weird if I did after all, I mean we did break up. I decided not to reminisce on it any longer.

I looked for the book that Lillia recommended.

Wow I really can't get over her huh?

I noticed a girl who I've never seen before in my life. She was obviously older than me but her robes were huge, like first year huge.

She looked kinda suspicious as she was looking at Lillia intensely.

I shrugged it off and went to Madam Pince to checkout my book.

I left the library and snuck into the Hogwarts kitchens. I tickled the pear and as expected it turned into a handle.

As I stepped into the kitchen, a swarm of house elves huddled around me.

"Oh what does mr Cedric want. Dinky can get it!"

"Hey Dinky, can I just get a jam tart?"

"Right away sir!"

They all migrated back to their kitchen and came back with a plate balanced on their heads.

"Tart for sir!" I took the plate from them and thanked the small creatures.