Chapter 38

Tuesday 17th October
Dear my very sweet angel
~•~

Lillia

No matter how hard I scrubbed at my skin, I felt filthy, dirty, worthless. I could feel the shadows of his skin on mine, his hands pinning mine down, his eyes violating all of me.

No matter how hard I told myself that it wasn't my fault, a voice in my head told me it was. A voice always told me that if I just wore something more conservative, it wouldn't of happened. I wouldn't of gotten raped.

"Lillia, darlin', it's time to get up." Quinn shook my shoulder gently. I felt the bed dip slightly because of the added weight. "Come on, you missed yesterday too."

Reluctantly, I slowly got out of bed, my muscles sore from barely any movement during the last few hours.

"Thanks Quinn." I limped into the bathroom and took a shower.

Under the water, I scratched, scrapped and scrubbed at it until it was red and raw. Filthy.

I washed my body over three times. Disgusting.

I stepped out of the shower and looked in the full length mirror. Slut, whore, grim.

I can't escape. I can't escape the words. Somebody, help.

I put on my uniform and tugged at the skirt so it was as low as possible, hitting just above my knee.

Cover up. Don't let them see anything, it'll just happen again. Your fault.

Pulling my robes over my shoulders, I slid on the familiar royal blue gloves onto my hands and tucked my wand into the long sleeves.

My eyes were bloodshot and red. Frowning, I pulled out my makeup bag to see what I could use to fix myself.

The bruises were spreading, what started from my cheeks slowly took over my face, on the edge of my cheekbones to my temples. I tried to cover up with concealer and foundation but there was no hope, the yellow and green shone through it easily. I hate it.

Brushing out my eyebrows, curling my lashes, putting on a coral lipgloss, it just wasn't enough. I still feel hideous.

I don't want to go. I just wanted to stay in bed all day, but alas I walked out of the bathroom and glanced at Quinn. She gave me a warm smile and I tried to give one back.

"Lillia, are you okay?"

"Yeah, yeah I'm fine." I lied. "Why?"

"You seem so...out of it ever since the party." I flinched slightly at the mention of it.

"Don't worry about it, see I'm fine!" I said a little too enthusiastically.

"You've got bruises again," She pointed out. ",That's not normal."

"Bruises are natural, I probably just ran into something." I swung my bag over my shoulder. "Come on, let's go to breakfast!"

I started to walk off before she could ask anymore questions. That was close

I sat down in my normal space and reached for a peach. Nothing more Lillia.