Chapter 40

Sunday 24th November
Dear my very sweet angel
~•~

Lillia

It's the day, the day for the first task. I'm nervous, of course I am, I have to go against a bloody dragon.

"Lillia!" Someone snapped their fingers in my face, causing me to jump.

"Sorry, what?"

"Come on, you've gotta eat something, it's a big day today." Addison put a slice of pizza on my plate. Where did the others go?

"I'm not hungry." I lied. If i did eat, I would just throw it up again, the nerves were acting up extremely.

"Come on, you've got to eat!" She pressed.

"No, Addi, thanks though." My stomach growled and I blushed in embaressment.

"See, Lills, you've gotta eat!" She bushed the china plate towards me.

"Fine, if I eat this, you've to let it go." I compremised.

"Okay, one more question though?"

"Shoot." I picked up the pizza and ate it.

"Are you and Liam okay?"

"Mhm, a bit bumpy right now but we're fine." I replied as I did with every other person, only it wasn't really a lie.

"Be honest, is he...abusing you?" At this, I almost chocked on my food.

"W-what?!" I spluttered. "Where did you get that from?"

"You're always tense when he's around and you constantly have bruises." Shit.

"I-I'm fine!" I laughed nervously.

"Lills, you've got to be honest!"

"I am!" I lied. Ironic.

"Quinn says you've been crying in your sleep."

"Just let it go Addi, I appreciate the concern." I mumbled as I continued to nibble at my pizza slice. Silence...

"Whatever, at least I tried." Addison stood up and went to go find the other girls.

"Hey, you alright?"

"Oh, hey Cedric, I'm fine."

"You nervous?"

"Of course I am. Bloody dragons Cedric." I reminded.

"Well we learned a load about them, so I guess you'll be alright."

"I can hope." I sighed.

"What're you planning to do?"

"Transfiguration probably." I checked my watch. 1:30, already? "Well, I should probably get going. See ya."

I made my way towards the arena and entered the large tent, that was set up beside it. Viktor and Fleur were already there and each standing far apart.

"Hey." I greeted nervously. Fleur looked like she was about to throw up and Viktor was stony faced but I could see the nerves in his eyes. "Erm, are you both okay?" The just nodded and went back to whatever they were doing before, either pacing around or just standing.

I decided to approach Fleur first. "Hey."

"'Ello."

"How are you doing?"

"Nervous." She halfheartedly laughed. "And you?"

"Just how anyone would be when their about to go into an arena which they might die in." I grinned but I knew It wouldn't reach my eyes. She giggled at the comment. I heard the tent open again and in walked Harry, looking dishevelled and nervous.