Chapter 21

Thursday 21st August
Dear my very sweet angel
~•~

Lillia

Me, Cedric and his father(Amos) started to walk through muddy territory. Getting up at the early hour of two in the morning was a little struggle but it was bearable.

I was going to the quidditch World Cup!

I wore a black skirt and a blue shirt tucked into it.  I regret wearing white shoes as I accidentally stepped in a particularly muddy spot. My outfit was complete with a white backpack, with all the essentials in it.

The previous day, my mum dropped me off at the Diggory household and as usual, she bragged.

I remember Cedric's mum being the sweetest woman alive though, not to mention beautiful.

It was honestly so embarrassing, Amos was just as competitive as my mother. They low-key argued and bragged.

"Well my daughter's gotten all outstanding at the OWLs!" My mother bragged.

I rolled my eyes at the horrid memory.

"So, Lillia, tell me a bit about yourself." Amos asked.

I looked at Cedric nervously and he gave me a reassuring smile.

"Erm well, I'm half-Japanese." I offered.

"You're father is Japanese?" He asked.

I nodded.

"Did they meet at Hogwarts then?"

"Oh no, they met when my dad came on holiday here. He's a muggle." I told him.

"Ahh, right. Well, you're just as pretty as Cedric said you were." I blushed like mad.

Cedric told his dad that I was pretty?!

"Dad!" Cedric whined.

I laughed at his behaviour. "It's alright Cedric."

"Lills!" He whined again.

We walked a little ahead of Cedric's father.

"It's alright Cedric, I guess you're kinda handsome." I teased.

"You're so mean!" He laughed.

He caught me up on his summer as I did mine.

"No way, you went to Switzerland?!" I gasped.

"Mhm, it was so fun!"

"I imagine so. Anyway-"

I was cut off by Amos announcing that we had arrived.

On the opposite side of the hill was a gaggle of gingers and two specks of brown and black.

"Amos! Good to see you!" The oldest man called out loudly.

"Arthur!" The hugged each other shortly and I greeted all of the Weasley Clan and of course Harry and Hermione.

"Good to see you guys!" I hugged Ginny and Hermione.