Chapter 6

Wednesday 6th March
Dear my very sweet angel
~•~

Lillia

I was still breaking down but I heard a little knock.

I wiped my tears on my sleeve and opened the door.

"Cedric is looking for you." A small girl said.

"Oh thank you." I gave her a hug and went to find Cedric. As I descended down the stairs, I saw him but I turned a little more and there he was.

Jayden.

I turned back around and walked.

"Lillia! Wait!" Cedric called.

"I'm not talking to Jayden." I stated.

"You don't have to talk to me! Just talk to Cedric. I'll go."

I thought about it for a while and decided to just go.

Cedric.

She finally came down, her eyes puffy and red.

Jayden kept his word and left but still remained in the room.

"Have you been crying?" I hugged her.

"No shit." She laughed.

"Why did you skip?" I whispered.

"Do you think I can show my face in front of everyone?"

"I mean yeah you have a point." True there was barely anyone in her common room.

"Also I think we should just tell everyone." She whispered and buried her head in my chest.

I smiled. "Really?"

She just nodded.

I tipped up her chin slightly and leaned in to kiss her.

Gasps filled the room and many left, probably to gossip. I looked over at Mather and he looked so...hurt. I almost felt bad.

Lillia pulled away and smiled. She took my hand and we walked around the school, receiving a lot of stares.

Lillia.

I was so relieved to finally let everybody know that he was taken. So many thirsty girls out there trying to 'seduce' Cedric.

I know that I probably hurt Jayden and I didn't want to, not even if he makes a fool out of me, I love him in a friend kinda way.

I knew he had a crush on me but he also knew I was going out with Cedric.

"What's on your mind angel?" He asked.

"Angel? Where did that come from?"

And there's also the letters, not even going to lie, I liked the letters, they were heartfelt and they made me feel so special.