Chapter 24

*Smut warning, if you're sensitive o don't like read these types of topic don't read the text that is between (⚠️). The rest, take your holy water 😉. Enjoy the chapter!🧡*

Jughead P.O.V

''Oh come on Josie! It's just a stupid game, no feeling involved if that's your concern'' I said huffing. Really I was dying for kissing Betty again. I don't know if it's because the alcohol or my feelings for her every time went to more. See Archie kissing Betty really pissed me off and see how close they dance... and all the boys glaring at Betty because that fucking perfect dress that fits her like a glove. She was so hot tonight. 

''I mean it Jug, if you kiss her, don't come back at me'' Josie said more pissed. ''It's okey Jughead, we don't have to do it'' Betty said smiling at me and standing up. I sighed and nodded. I know I shouldn't think about Betty being with Josie but I couldn't avoid it. 

''Game is over kids'' Cheryl said annoyed. ''Yeah, thanks Josie!'' Toni said sarcastically. ''But the party still going on so... enjoy it!'' Betty said goig to the dance floor with Lee.

I went with Josie because she was pissed and I had to pay attention to her. Kevin proposed a 'shot game' which consisting of see who drink 5 shots in the less time. Betty, Archie, Lee and I were the ones who were going to play. Kevin put the shots in front of us.

''To the count of 3! Ready?'' Kev said and all nodded. Suddenly a lot of people were watching us. ''Okey. 3...2...1!!'' Kevin exclamed and we started to drink. ''Winner winner chicken dinner!!'' Kevin exclamed puting up Betty's arm. And all the crowd cheered. 

After the shots I started to feel dizzy, definitely the shots were made effect. Josie and I were making out when I heard Reggie scream ''Take it all off Betty!'' and some Bulldogs screamin in arousal. ''Strip for us baby!'' I heard some random boy scream. 

I put away Josie and saw Betty on the pool table dancing and started to take off her shoes. I searched the crowded room and Sweet Pea wasn't there so I decided to intervene.

I approached the pool table. ''Betts get down from there!'' I yelled so she could hear me. ''Nop. This people want a striptease!'' she said and started to lift up her dress exposing her underwear. And all the boys screamed in arousal again.

''Betts seriously get the fucking down right now'' I yelled trying to put her dress down. ''Boys! I'm not wearing bra, who wants to me to take this dress off!'' Betty yelled. And all the boys, again, encouraging her to do it.

''No Betty stop you're too drunk'' I said going up to the pool table. ''Don't make me get you out of here in my arms'' I said serious. ''Come on Juggie don't be bored'' she whispered in my ear and started to put her dress off but I stopped her.

''Enough'' I said and I asked Lee to help me with her. Between the two of us we put her down and I went up the strairs to the office with her. Once in the office I sat her in the couch.

''Why do you did that?'' Betty said vexed. ''Because you were going to get naked in front of all that jerks'' I said looking down. ''Are you jealous juggie?'' Betty said with a provocative voice. ''Nope'' I said popping the p. Betty stood up and went to the desk and took out from one of the drawers a jägermeister bottle.  

''Really?'' I said laughing. ''Yep, never have ever, just the two of us'' Betty said winking at me. ''I'm in princess'' I smirked. Why the hell no, it's a party. What could happen if I drink a little more.

''I start. Never have ever burn a container'' Betty said and I drank. ''Never have ever had sex in this office'' I said and Betty drank. ''Omg Betty really?! Gross!'' I said standing up from the couch. ''Relax, you can sit. Was on the desk'' Betty giggled.