Chapter 19

Betty P.O.V

Almost a week has passed and to be honest it has been less harsh than I thought. I take the Peter theme as I can, but of course I am much better than the first 2 days. Jughead has been there for me all along, just like the rest of the group. Things with Jughead are going pretty well and finally today is our first date. I'm so excited!

There were still 2 hours to go to the date so I texted the 3 best Riverdale dressmakers to help me choose what to wear.

🌪️The 4 Musketeers🌪

Betty🌺 4:02pm:

I need u rn!

Lee 🖤✨4:02pm:

What's the rush???

V💅🏼💎 4:03pm:

On my way!

Betty 🌺4:03pm:

No time for questions just come

Kev 💖4:04pm:

I'm there in 5 

Lee 🖤✨4:04pm:

K

Ten minutes after they were in my front door. My brother let them pass and they went upstairs to my room. ''We are here what's the emergency?'' Lee said stepping in my room with Kevin and Veronica. ''I have a date in less than 2 hours and I don't fucking know what to wear!'' I said stressed.

''Oh I see, as Lee and I are gay we automatically know about fashion and makeup'' Kevin said joking. ''No time to jokes if you don't want Betty kick your ass'' V said rummaging in my closet. ''Thanks V'' I said giggling.

''Okey I'll take care of the hair, V you take care of the makeup and Kevin you look in his closet and find something that she can wear'' Lee demanded and Kev and V nodded. I sat in my chair so that Lee and V could do my hair and makeup.

''I think I found the perfect one!'' Kev exclamed taking a dress out of my closet. Was a red dress with thin straps forming squares with black lines. ''You're going to look perfect on it'' V said clapping. ''More than fucking perfect'' Lee added. I was smiling so hard and with every minute that passed I was more nervous. 

I put on the dress and my black platform converse. My hair was curly and half up. And my makeup was a black eyeshadow, mascara and my coconut lip gloss. I came out to the bathroom and when they saw me they were speechless. ''How am I?'' I said spinning on myself.

''Spectacular'', ''Dazzling'', ''So fucking hot'' Lee, Kev and V said at the same time and I blushed and thanks them. 

A knock on the door sounded which meant Jug was here. I sighed nervously as I put on my Serpent jacket. ''Wish me luck'' I said smiling to the three and they put thumbs up. I walked downstairs and opened the door.

''Betts you are... you look like a goddess'' Jughead said when he saw me and I noticed how I turned red. I gave him a peak on the lips and interwined our arms. He opened to me the passengers door of his car. ''Thank you'' I said while I entered in the car. He closed my door and went to the drivers sit.

''Where are we going?'' I said biting my lip trying to hide my big smile. ''You'll se babe'' Jughead answered looking at me for a second and then looking again at the road with a big smirk. The rest of the drive we were talking. We arrived to the parking lot of the Greendale mall and he gently opened my sit door and help me to go out. We interwined our hands and walked to the mall.