Chapter 9

Betty P.O.V

''Noah?!!'' I screamed giving him a hug. Now you will be wonder who is Noah and why am I so happy to see him. Well, Noah is Lee's big brother and arguably we have our history. Let me start at the beginning. Lee and I have known each other for life, so obviously I know his brother. Noah is 3 years older. When I was 14 we were in a birthday party and Noah was there, this day he told me that I liked him and I did the same. A week later he gave me a kiss, my first kiss. He was my first time too just like my first relationship. After Noah I decided I didn't want to have anything serious again. For me he was the only one. Even though he broke my heart, but don't worry, after our break up we are on good terms. And that is in short who is Noah.

''You have miss me honey-bunny?'' Noah hugged back. ''Well, considering you went to college two years ago and haven't see you since then, a bit'' I took of the door to let him in. ''What are you doing here?'' I sat on the coach. ''We've been given a week off from collage'' Noah sat next to me.  ''And I wanted surprise you'' he took my hand. ''Always so sweet'' I leaned in his shoulder. ''Where is Sweet Pea?'' he asked. ''I think at Jug's house'' I answered. ''You ganna go say hi?'' I said getting up from the coach. 

We went to the house next door and knocked. Jughead opened the door and looked at Noah puzzled. For those of you who don't know, Jughead has never gotten along very well with Noah. ''Hey Jug, can we see Sweets?'' I said smiling. Jughead sighed pulling away letting us pass.

''No way, Noah! What are you doing here bro?'' Sweets said giving a guys hug to Noah. ''I have a weekend off'' Noah smirked. ''That's great, now you can be in the party this Saturday'' Sweets said. ''Sound like fun, count me in'' Noah said. We talked for a while and Jughead looked at the phone trying to avoid Noah as much as possible. I've never known why they got along so bad, but what I do know is that I want to find out. ''I think I'm going to go home with Lee and my parents'' Noah said pulling me out of my thoughts. ''I accompany you outside'' I said. Noah put his hand around my waist while jughead looked at him a little mad. ''See you later Sweets. Bye Jug'' I said smiling. ''Great to see you again Sweet Pea'' Noah said leaving the house with me. When we ere in front of my door I kissed his cheek and then entered to my house.

I was so happy that Noah was back. I put some Panic! At The Disco in my phone and I started cooking while I was dancing and singing around the kitchen. Just in time like a clock Sweets came home when the dinner was ready. We ate and then to the bed. 

The next days nothing important or exciting happened. Every day was the same: get out of bed, have breakfast, go to high and do exams, eat, study in the afternoon, have dinner and go to bed again. 

Now was Thursday and I had just finished my third period. I was putting the books in my locker when I got a message.

Noah: Pop's after school?

Betty: sounds great :)

Noah: i will pick u up

At least the day wasn't going to be so boring. ''B! Are you going to do the cheerleader try outs?'' V said excited. ''What? No, why would I do that?'' I answered. ''Maybe because you had a dance prepared'' V rolled her eyes. ''Yes, when I was to do the try outs with Hanna'' I replied. ''B, you're such a good dancer, we need you in the team. Pretty please?'' V put puppy eyes. ''I'll think about it'' I rolled my eyes. ''Yaaass!'' V said excited. ''Don't be so happy, I don't say yes yet'' I said.

V and I went to the cafeteria with our friends, the typical. ''Are we going to do something in the afternoon? I mean, the exams have already finished.'' Fangs said. ''We can go to the Wyrm and play some pool'' Archie proposed. ''Don't count on me. I'm going out with Noah'' I said. ''Like, alone?'' Lee asked. ''I think so'' I blushed. ''Of course'' Jughead whispered with the intention that no one would listen to him. ''Someone is jealous'' Kevin chuckled. ''Bullshit'' Jughead stood up, ''see you later, I have things to do'' and he left the cafeteria. ''Good job Kev, now he is mad'' I rolled my eyes. Toni changed the subject and we kept talking until the bell rang. The last classes passed quickly.

I was in the hallway going to the exit. ''Hey Coop, do you want a ride home?'' Jug touched my arm. ''Oh Jug'' I put my hand in his cheek ''sorry but Noah is waiting for me outside''. ''It's okey'' smiled sad. ''See you tomorrow'' I kissed his cheek and went outside.

Noah was leaning in his car. ''Ready?'' he opened the passengers door. ''Always'' I smiled. The drive to Pop's was nice, we talk about my day and what he did in the morning. We sat in a booth which was in the corner. We ordered a chocolate milkshake and a vainilla milkshake. ''And why don't you do the try outs?'' Noah asked. ''I don't know, I don't think that   cheerleader be my thing'' I replied. ''But you love dance'' he grabbed my hand. ''That's true, I don't know what to do'' I snorted. ''Do it. You're the best dancer I ever see honey-bunny'' he smirked and I blushed. ''Is that I've convinced you?'' he said. ''Maybe'' I giggled. ''Do you want to go to the Wyrm with the rest later?'' I asked. ''Yeah, why not?'' he smirked. The real reason I want to go to the Wyrm to see Jughead, I kinda feel a little bad for him because since Noah is in Riverdale I have spent much less time with Jughead.

Before going to the Wyrm I asked Noah to take me home to change my clothes. Since tomorrow are the try outs, I decided practice in the Wyrm. I put on leggings and sport bra with a top crop above. We arrived the Wyrm and we were inside Jughead wasn't there. ''Hello jerks'' I said kissing my brother's cheek. They returned the greeting. ''Where is Jug?'' I asked. ''Your lover didn't want to come'' Cheryl said. All chuckled and I rolled my eyes. I took a V, Cheryl and Toni and we went to the floor dance to practice my dance for the try outs. We were dancing and practicing like 3 hours. After that we went home and I went to the bed. I was lying in the bed when I decided text Jughead.

Betty🌺: u weren't in the Wyrm ):

Jug👑: u came???

Betty🌺: ofc, i wanted to see u

Betty🌺: i feel like i left u out this week

Jug👑: we can hang out tomorrow?

Betty🌺: i would love to

Betty🌺: i'm tired

Betty🌺: night jug

Jug👑: good night :)

I sighed happily I can't wait to see Jughead tomorrow, he is a great friend. I'm so grateful to have him in my life. After a while thinking about Jughead I fell asleep.