Chapter 18

Betty P.O.V

I woke up the next day happy. Well, more than happy, the happiest. Yesterday was my first kiss with Jughead and I still can't believe it. It was the best kiss someona has ever given me, but I think that influences the person more. And he was none other than Jughead Jones himself.And the best part is that he likes me back! I swear to god, now no one can take this happiness from me.

If only I had known how wrong I was. To start I recived a message from Peter saying we have to speak urgently so I proposed him met me at Pop's. I prepared my self and I went to Pop's, he was in a booth crying, waiting for me.

After calming him down he told me the reason why he was like this. He was going to move far from Riverdale. I was shocked. One of my best friends was leaving. That news devastated me. We were both crying for over an hour hugging each other.

A little later I told her that Jughead and I had kissed and Peter was so happy for me. We ate together and it was time to say goodbye. Again, we were crying like babies. I hate partings. Neither of us knew when we were going to see each other again which made it so much worse. He was going to farewell to the others later in the Warm, but I couldn't go through this again. 

I was at home and I felt the need to smoke a joint, then I remembered that I had no weed left. Normally I wouldn't have done what I did but I had the need. I put on my shoes and I went to the only place in Riverdale where I knew I was going to get the weed.

The Ghoulies territory. The Ghoulies are a dangerous gang and drug dealers, enemies of the Serpents by nature. But when it comes to money they don't mind doing business with a Serpent.

I knocked on the door of their den and nothing less than Malachai opened the door for me. ''What we have here! The blondie Serpent ladies and gentlemen!'' Malachai said gesturing for me to pass inside. ''Cut the crap Malachai'' I said and sighed. ''To what I owe the pleasure?'' Malachai said touching my hair. ''I need weed'' I said withdrawing his hand. He handed me a little plastic bag with a big smirk in his face. I rolled my eyes picking the bag. ''How much money do I owe you?'' I said crossing my arm in my ches, I only want go away from that fucking territory. ''Invites the house'' Malachai said winking at me. I didn't think twice and got out of there. Big mistake that I will regret in the near future, but at that time I didn't think about it.

I got home and sat in the kitchen. I took all the necessary stuff for the joint and made one. Sweets wasn't at home so I figurerd he was with the rest in the Warm saying goodbye to Peter. A tear fell down my cheek as I took a drag. I played The Weeknd on my phone trying to distract me with music.

Fifteen minutes later someone knocked the door. When I opened I saw Jughead in front of me. He immediately hugged me. He closed the door behind us without break the hug. ''How are you?'' Jughead whispered. ''I'm.. I don't know how to feel Jug..'' I said. ''That's why are you smoking on a Sunday?'' he said looking my red eyes and the joint in the ashtry. I nodded trying not to cry thinking about Peter. ''We'll figure it out together'' Jughead caressed my cheek and I nodded again. I kissed him and he returned the kiss. Then we just sat in the coach in silence. A comfortable silence.

Jughead was stroking my hair while I was resting my head on his chest. His caresses make me feel better, he make my feel better. Right now I'm the luckiest girl in the world. He knew I was having a bad time because Peter leaving Riverdale and he came to comfort me.

''Betts?'' Jughead said. ''Mhm?'' I hummed. ''Do you want to meet me on Friday after school? Like... a date'' he said a lil shy. ''I'd love to Juggie, but I have to work in the Warm at 6pm'' I replied. ''Then I'm going to talk to my father and tell him to give you the day off'' Jughead looked down at me with a smirk. ''Sounds perfect'' I looked up at him and we kiss. A soft kiss.

Later that night I talked with Sweets and I told him how I felt about everything. He, being the perfect brother he is, slept with me that night so I wouldn't feel lonely. He held me all the night making me feel safe. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: I know this is a short and bored one. The next one is going to be less bored! (at least I hope so). 

Thanks for read it <3 Love!