Chapter 10

Betty P.O.V

Today is Friday and I woke up so happy, in part because today I have the try outs and I'm excited and in the other part I'm going to go to a date with Jug. Well, no, because isn't a date, is more like a meeting as friends. I don't know why the hell I said it's a date, I'm dumbass.

I jump out of bed and get ready to take a shower. After the shower I put on my high-waisted jeans and my vans, at the top I only carried my bra because I didn't find the shirt I wanted to wear. After a while thinking where the hell my shirt could be I realized that was downstair with the rest of the clothes I washed two days ago.

I walked downstairs when I saw Sweet Pea and Jughead in the kitchen having breakfast. ''Morning boys'' I said happily. Jughead stared at me when he realized I was without a shirt and he choked and his eyes widen. ''Oh my god Betts what the hell are you doing'' Sweet Pea side while he come up to me and put his shirt on me. ''I just wanted take my shirt of the basket'' I rolled my eyes. I took my shirt and put it on. I threw his shirt at Sweets who now was shirtless. ''Much better now sis'' Sweets said smiling and I rolled my eyes while I took something for breaskfat. 

I finished preparing a backpack with sportswear for the try outs and went to the school. The first periods were very quiet. In lunch we were sitting in our usual table talking. ''So, what time do you want meet?'' I asked Jug. ''I don't know... 4?'' he replied. ''I have the try outs at 4'' I said. ''Well, I can wait for you and go when you finished'' he proposed. ''Where are we going?'' V said curious. ''Jug and I were talking about go the two of us to the Greendale mall and see a movie or go to the recreatives'' I said faking a smile, I didn't want that they came. ''Yeah, but you can come if you want'' Jug said and I sighed without no one noticing. ''Yeah recreatives and movie sounds good'' Archie said and the rest nodded. The rest of the lunch we were talking about this afternoon.

I was stretching in the gym before the try outs when I saw Jughead sitting in the stands. We made visual contact and I waved to him smiling, he returned the wave and the smile. ''Next, my dear cousin Bettykins'' Cheryl said. I got up and I stood in front of her. I started dancing and when I wanted to realize it was over. Everyone started clapping while I trying to catch my breath again. ''Extraordinary like always, you're in!'' Cheryl said with a big smile.

After took a shower and changed my clothes I went outside where Jughead was waiting for me. ''You know that you didn't need to stay in the try outs right?'' I said giving him a kiss in the cheek. ''I want to'' he put his arm around my shoulders ''also so we can go together in my car to Greendale, just the two of us'' he finished saying and I smiled at him.

We were in the car way to Greendale when Jughead said ''I'm so sorry''. I was confused. ''Sorry for what?'' I asked. ''For fuck the day, I don't know why I said to them that they can come without asking you'' he said a little sad. ''Don't worry Jug, it's not your fault'' I said smiling. He returned the smile and put his hand in my knee which caused me to get goosebumps. The rest of the journey was pleasant and with a lot of laughs.

We arrived the mall and we got together with our friends who were already at the entrance waiting for us. We decided to go to the movies first and then to the recreatives. At the cinema I sat between Jughead and Peter. ''I really want it to start I've been looking forward to seeing Sinister for a month'' I said excited shaking Peter's arm. ''You will not be so happy when tonight you ask me too sleep with you because you're afraid'' Sweet Pea said and all chuclked. ''Yeah, the last time we saw a horror movie you begged me to go to bed with you and cuddle'' Peter told and all chuckled again, except Jughead. ''Oh shut up you two, that movie was really terrifying, I couldn't sleep alone'' I reproched and hit Peter's chest.

I was really scared watching the movie and Jughead noticed it so he put his hand on my knee and stroking it with his thumb. I smiled at him. His touch give me goosebumps. Peter noticed too how scared I was so he put his arm around me and I put my head in his shoulder. Jughead removed his hand for my knee which produced me, I don't know why, sadness.

The rest of the movie I was screaming and jumping on my seat. I missed the Jughead touch, so I decided grabbed his arm. And he put again his hand in my knee, which made me sighed with happiness and of course, goosebumps. At the end of the movie I was grabbing Jughead's arm so hard and he was laughing at me. 

''Wow, the movie was amazing!'' Kevin exclamed. And all nodded. ''Well, I'm sure that Betty won't be able to sleep alone tonight'' Jughead chuckled. ''I wasn't so scared'' I said rolling my eyes. ''If you say so'' Jughead said putting his hand in my head and patting.  ''It's not so funny, I'm the one who has to sleep with her tonight'' Sweets said. ''I can always do you that favor'' Archie winked at me and Sweet Pea and Jughead giving him a death gaze. ''I was just joking boys, relax'' Archie shook his head. 

We were walking to the recreatives and Jughead and I were behind the group joking and giggling. I didn't want that moment never end. Suddenly Jughead cuaght me over his shoulders and started running, slapping me out of my thoughts. ''Jughead Jones put me down right now!'' I said chuckling. ''Don't even dream about it'' Jughead smirked. ''I'm going to kill you Jones, put me down!'' I said hitting his back. The rest of the group looked back and shook their heads laughing at us. Finally we arrived the recreatives and Jughead put me down. I punch him in the chest. ''Don't do that never again'' I frowned. ''Aww, so cute when you try be mad at me'' he chuckled patting my head.

We were playing in the recreatives for hours and having a lot of fun. We get back to Riverdale and stopped in Pop's to have dinner. The drive home was so comfortable, Jughead and I were in silent, but a comfortable silent, listened music. In Pop's we talked about the party in V's house tomorrow. Then we went to home. And, of course, that night Sweets had to sleep with me because I was scared. He's the best brother ever.