Chapter 7

Betty P.O.V

After a few seconds I got out of bed and I heard voices so I decided go out the room carefully. I opened the door and sighed with relief when I saw my friends Toni, Veronica, Cheryl, Lee and Kevin. Lee saw that I had finally woken up. ''How are you? You're feeling okey?'' Lee said hugging me. ''I have a little headache and I hardly remember what happened last night'' I said. At that time everyone was hugging me. ''What's the last thing you remember?'' V asked. ''Mmh I was dancing with Ross and saw Jughead leave'' I replied. ''What happened after? What am I doing here?'' I asked. Toni told me everything about last night and I got mad. ''Such a dork is Ross, unbelievable. I'm going to step on his head'' I said with anger. ''And I'm going to help you but first, breakfast cousin'' Cheryl said.

After breakfast I texted Sweets to tell him that I was fine and going to home in a short time. Lee offered to take me home so I said goodbye to the girls and Kev and I got on the bike. Ten minutes later we arrived my house. I entered and Sweets rushed to hug me and Archie and Peter did the same. ''Are you okey? How are you feeling? Are you hurt?'' Sweets said worried. ''I'm fine Sweets, don't worry''. I hugghed Sweets, Archie and Peter back and I saw Jughead leaning against the back of the couch smiling at me.I smiled at him back. ''What are you going to do with Ross?'' Peter asked. ''I'll continue with him'' I said joking and everyone tensed. ''It's a joke boys'' I said chuckling. Sweets sighed relief. ''I think I'm going to talk with him and let him know that I'm not interested anymore. After all I started to lose interest in him the second day'' I said. Lee chuckled and the rest looked at me odd. ''Why is that?'' Peter asked curious. ''You know, I'm more one night thing. I was so obsessed with Ross that after test him I lost the interest. After all I guess I didn't like him that much. Was more like a test if I was able to have him in my house'' I chuckled and the rest did the same. ''You are unique in your kind Betty Cooper'' Lee said. 

Few minutes later Lee, Peter and Archie left. Jughead was talking with Sweets. ''I'm going to shower'' I said walking in the direction of the bathroom and I stopped in front of Jughead. ''Thanks for saving me of that monster last night'' and I kissed his cheek. Jughead blushed and before he could say nothing I walked upstairs.

After shower I went downstaris and Jughead was already gone. I sat on the couch with my brother and we spent the rest of the day together watching movies.

- One week later -

It's been a week since I finished things with Ross. He told me that he never liked me and just wanted know if I was good in bed. Such a jerk. Although the truth is that I don't care, I didn't like him either. He was kicked out of the gang because FP wasn't going to allow that kind of behavior in a member, but in deep I know that was because I'm like a daughter to him and hates saw me troubled. And I appreciate him with all my heart, since my fathers accident he has been always for me and my brother. 

This last week I've gotten closer to Jughead we have more things in common than I thought and he's very funny. Now I have a lot of confidence with him and we are always joking. Our friends still hasn't gotten used to seeing Jughead and me so close and I think Lee is jealous because my relationship with Jug is very similar to what Lee and I have, except for the kissing part. So I'm trying to speend the same time with Lee as with Jug.

Exams begin the next week and since my grades have never been very good Mr Weatherbee has found me a tutor to study. Luckily my tutor is Peter so I don't get so bored studying. Today is Saturday so we are going to study before going to the Wyrm. It's 9 am so Peter has to be on arrival.

After Peter arrived we had breakfast and went upstairs to my room. The first exam next week is History. We were studying when we heard a noise in my window, obviously was Jughead.  I got up from the chair and opened the window. ''What do you want Jug?'' I asked. ''I'm bored'' he said pouting. ''We are studying we cannot be distracted'' Peter said behind me leaning in the window too. ''It's almost lunchtime, we can go to Pop's?'' Jug said. I looked at Peter with a puppy face. 

We went to Pop's and saw Cheryl and Toni in a booth kissing. We didn't want to interrump so we went to another booth. ''Since when are they together?'' Peter told. ''I'm as surprised as you'' I said and Jughead nodded. ''I have always suspected that there was something between the two. But why haven't they said anything?'' Jughead said. ''I guess they want to wait for it to be serious'' I said. ''I guess'' Peter said. We order our food and meanwhile Cheryl and Toni came to our booth. ''Hey loverbirds'' Jughead said chuckling. Cheryl and Toni blushed. ''Please don't tell anything to the rest of the group, we want to make it official tonight'' Toni begged us. ''Don't worry, we respect your decisions. Congrats by the way'' I said giving a hug to the two. ''You're the best cousin'' Cheryl said kissing me in the head. Our orders arrived and Toni and Cheryl left.

After lunch we returned to my house. We were in the porch. ''Do you want to pass?'' I asked to Jug. ''No thanks, Fangs and Sweets written me that they are on the way to my house. But see you two at 5:30 pm?'' Jug told and Peter and I nodded. We each went into our house. 

We had been studying for a while when Peter kissed me and I returned the kiss, which led to a make out session. When I wanted to realize I was in top of him. ''We shouldn't be doing this'' I whispered near his mouth. ''Right now I don't care'' Peter said kissing me again.

Fangs P.O.V

Sweets and I were in Jughead's bedroom  playing videogames. ''I can't believe I just lose again'' I said passing the command to Sweets. ''That's because I'm too good'' Jughead said chuckling. FP entered in the room ''My god guys, open the window here smells like dead. I'm going to the Wyrm now, come to the office when you arrive'' FP told to Jughead. I opened the window when I started listening weird noises. ''What the hell is that?'' I said concerned. And then a loud moan clang throughout the room. ''Is that...'' I started saying when Sweets ran to the window. ''For god sake Betty shut the fucking window when you will have sex!'' Sweets shout. Sweets closed the window and sat next to Jughead again. ''Who is she with now?'' I asked. ''Peter'' Jughead said clearing his throat. ''Are you jealous?'' I said raising an eyebrow. ''What? No, no. Of course no'' Jughead said nervous. ''Whatever'' Sweets said and we chuckled while Jughead rolled his eyes.

At 5:30pm we met with Betty and Peter. ''Having much fun?'' I said chuckling. ''Shut up you idiot'' Betts said hitting my arm.''I hope you use condom at least'' Sweets said like he was going to kill Peter. ''Next time close your window and draw the curtain'' Jughead said laughing. ''Nah, I don't think so. It makes me horny that you look'' Betts answered joking and giving a kiss on the cheek to Jughead. ''You're a lost case Coop'' Jughead said messing Betty's hair.

We arrived the Wyrm and Toni, Kev, Veronica, Cheryl and Lee were already there. ''Where's Archie?'' Lee asked. ''We don't know, I thought he'd already be here'' I said. Betty went to the bar to serve us drinks. A little later Archie arrived, he told us he was helping his father. ''So, any new?'' Archie asked. ''Actually... Cheryl and I are together'' Toni said shyly. ''OMG! That's great!'' Veronica said huggin them. We all celebrate them and show them our support. ''And Betts and Peter had sex'' I said laughing. Everyone choked. ''God Fangs get over it'' Betty said. ''Yeah, apart, since when is weird that Betty had sex?'' Peter said sipping his glass. ''Since is with you moron'' Cheryl said rolling his eyes. ''I'm leaving this conversation, I have to go to the office'' Jughead said walking to his father office. ''He's totally jealous'' Kev said giggling. ''Why would he be jealous?'' Betty said. ''Because he likes you silly'' Veronica told. ''Yeah, and the pigs fly'' Betty replied. ''Believe what you want, but it's true'' Archie said shrugging. ''Whatever, I have work to do. Bye bye'' Betty said waving his hand gesturing to kick us out the bar.

We sit at a table with our drinks and keep talking. ''We have to put them together'' Kevin suggested. ''Totally agree'' Veronica and I said. ''You are dreaming if you think you are going to get it'' Sweets said chuckling. ''You'll see'' Veronica said challenging. ''How do you intend to put them together?'' Toni asked. ''Oh my babe, that's easy, with the typical truth or dare'' Cheryl answered with an evil smirk. ''I'm totally in'' Lee said. ''Count with me'' I said and the rest noddend in agreement. ''When are we doing it?'' Archie said. ''Next Saturday in a party in my house, my parents are gone'' Veronica said.