Prologue

My name is Elizabeth Cooper, although everyone calls me Betty. I live in the Northside of Riverdale. I'm a 17 years old teenager and we could say that I'm not the typical innocent girl, all my friends know me like "the badass blondie" because usually I get myself in a lot of troubles.

I have a brother, Sweet Pea that is one year old than me, he's 18. He is the best brother you could ask for although sometimes is annoying because he likes to be overprotective. He's as badass as I am, even more. If he is near to me the boys don't approach me because they are afraid of him since is tall and has a lot of muscle. But deep down it's like a teddy bear.

My brother and I lived alone since 3 months back, that our parents died in a motorcycle accident. They were a great parents, always took care of us. We still missing them, you're never ready for a loss like that. If it weren't for the Serpents, our lives would have fallen apart.

The Southside Serpents is a gang in the Southside of Riverdale. I know that I said that I'm from the Northside but that's because our parents had god jobs and we could afford it. But Sweets and I are Serpents by blood, our parents were Serpents. Going back to the case, the Serpents were always here for us, even more when my parents died. They offered us work to continue paying the house. I'm working as a waitress in the Whyte Wyrme and my brother has a job in "BarreiRoss" the workshop who owns Barry and Ross, they are Serpents as well and they're father and son. Barry has almost 50 and Ross has the same age as Sweets (I kinda have a crush on him). We, like in all the gangs, have a King who is the leader of the gang. Our King is FP Jones that was my best friend parent so since the accident he is like a father for Sweets and I since he lives next door. FP has always been supporting us in the worst moments.

Our friends, they are the most loyal persons in the world. My best girl friends are Veronica Lodge (Ronnie), Antoinette Topaz (Toni) and my cousin Cheryl Blossom. My best boy friends are Peter Kavinsky, Kevin Keller,Lee Flynn. Regarding my brother, his best girl friend is Toni as well and his best boy friends are Jughead Jones (the leader's son), Archibald Andrews (Archie) and Fangs Fogarty.
Veronica, Kevin and Archie are from the Northside but the Serpents treat them as our equals because we've been friends with them since we were little.

I have never wanted to have a serious relationship because I enjoy hooking up with random boys and no so random. That was until I started falling in love with Jughead Jones for a stupid dare that our friends made us do while we were drunk and high in a sleepover.