Chapter 23

Betty P.O.V

There was still 1 hour until I had to go to the Wyrm to prepare everything for the party. So I started to prepare myself. I showered before so know I have to get dressed, do my hair and my makeup. I decided wear a short black dress with a great cleavage. Dress to impress. That was always my objective. I put on my black platform converse. I decide to make a dark make up with a passion-red matte lipstick. For my hair I put it in a high ponytale with curls and braids on the top of my head. And of course, my Serpent jacket. Now I was ready to go. 

I arrived the Wyrm and went inside

I arrived the Wyrm and went inside. I started to prepare everything for the party when Archie came. ''My fucking god BettyBoop, Jughead is totally going to drool when he see you'' Archie said impressed. ''I hope so'' I said and winked. ''Less look my boobs and more work jerk!'' I said hitting him playfully in the chest. 

I played music so as not get to get bored in the meantime. We were dancing and placing everything when Jughead and Josie went inside. We didn't listen them and we were dancing together so close. ''Ehem, are we interrupting something?'' Josie said loud so we could hear her. I turned around to see both of them. ''Oh sorry, we didn't hear you'' I said. I could see how Jughead chocked with his spit when he saw me and I winked at him and bit my lip. He now was totally nervous. And this just only the begining.

The rest of the group arrived and all was finished. ''Okey, try to don't break anything, FP would kill me-'' I started. ''- Second, the office is totally forbidden. Except for me'' I said winking at Archie to make Jughead jealous. ''And why you can have sex in there and I can't?'' Josie said. ''Cause I said so period'' I replied. ''Now if anyone have doubts. Party can start!'' I exclamed jumping and clapping.

Five minute after people from school arrived. We were drinking and dancing and I could say that I was having so much fun. When we were drunk enough I approached to Jughead. ''Having fun?'' I whispered in his ear so he could hear me. ''Pretty much'' he replied. ''Wanna dance?'' I said grabbing his hand and he nodded. 

We were dancing very close until the fucking Josie appeared. ''Why are so close to her Jughead?!'' Josie said angry and I couldn't contain myself and I let out a smirk. ''Because she is my friend and I wanna dance with her'' Jughead replied and drunk the rest of his drink. He was pretty drunk. ''I'm going to pass it to you this time, but you're coming with me'' Josie grabbed Jughead hand and they went to other part of the Wyrm. 

I was dancing with Fangs, Kev, Archie and Lee when Cheryl climbed onto the pool table. ''OKEY LISTEN ALL'' Cheryl said pausing the music ''TIME TO PLAY TO SPIN THE BOTTLE'' Cheryl went down and put ourselves in a circle. 

We were playing: Archie, Lee, Fangs, Toni, Kev, Cheryl, Jughead, Reggie and me. The rest of the people were watching or dancing. Not many people like to play that game because the kisses are obligatory with tongue. First round Kev and Cheryl, second round Archie and Reggie and let me add, that was hilarious. We were in the third round when the bottle stopped on me and then Fangs.

''Kev close your eyes, I don't wanna make you jealous'' I said joking. ''Who knows, maybe it turns me on'' he replied the joke. ''Are you ready?'' I asked to Fangs sitting on his lap. ''This is going to be my first straight kiss. I'm fucking nervous'' Fangs said laughing. ''Then let's go with all'' I said winking at him and he looked confused until I put his hands on my boobs and I kissed him. We were like that almost a minute. I stood up, kissed his forehead and return to my sit.

''Who was?'' Cheryl asked to Fangs. ''That was.. new and... wow girl you're good!'' Fangs exclamed and all laughed. In our group we had a lot of trust and obviously Kev isn't going to be jealous for that, both of them are gays, they're not attracted by girls not a bit.

''I wish I was Fangs'' Reggie said. ''Shut up perv'' Jughead said and all looked at him. That was unexpected. ''What Jones, are you jealous?'' Reggie said with a smirk and Jughead rolled his eyes. Cheryl spin the bottle again and this time was the turn of Cheryl and Toni, nothing new. 

The bottle spin again and stopped on me and then Cheryl. ''Definitely not'' We say at the same time. ''Why? You can kiss a gay and not a lesbian?'' Josie asked with wickedness. ''No you idiot, because we're cousins!'' Cheryl said annoyed, Josie rolled her eyes.

Cheryl spin the bottle again and this time stopped pointing Archie. ''I'm going to enjoy that'' Archie winked at me. ''I can tell'' I winked at him. I did the same that I do with Fangs, just this time Archie really got horny. ''My god Arch it took to you 3 seconds to pitch the tent!'' I exclamed laughing and he started to get red. All of us were laughing so hard. 

The next rounds were Jughead with Lee, Cheryl with Arch and Reggie with Toni. And then again stopped on me and then Jughead. Perfect. I stood up and sat in his lap. He was nervous. ''No way in hell you're going to kiss her'' Josie said crossing his arms. ''It's just a game, are you jealous?'' Jughead said. ''You have her fucking boobs in your face what do you think!'' Josie said. ''I think that they're amazing!'' Jughead said looking at my breast and laughing. We all were laughing except Josie. Really we are all pretty drunks. ''If you kiss her, we're over'' Josie said serious.

------------

A/N: is jug going to kiss her or not?
What do u think 🤔🤠

I hope with all my heart you all are enjoying the story!

Thanks so much for the support 🥰

Love 🧡