Chapter 17

Jughead P.O.V

Has been more than a week. More than a week since Betty stopped talking to me. Without her my days have been shit, she always made me happy. Without her I feel miserable. Obviously the dare was over on the fourth day when she stopped talking to me after what happened. When I see her I try to talk her, but she just keep ingoring me. 

Today is Saturday and I'm going to talk to her wathever it takes. I can't take this situation anymore. I like her a lot and I can't live without she knowing it. So I texted her.

Jug👑: I know I'm the last person you want to see, but I can't take this anymore. I want to be able to explain what you hear that day. I'll wait for you at 1pm in the park next to Sweetwater river. If you don't come I won't bother you ever again. But please, give me a chance.

I reread the message several times before sending it. I sighed nervously, why if she don't come? But I need to talk to her, she's very important to me, I can't lose her.

There was one hour left until 1pm so I prepared myself. I took a shower and got dressed. We are going to be in the park so I put a grey sweatpants, a black shirt and my black nikes. And, of course, my beanie. 

I was very nervous, my heart was going to leave my chest at any moment. The last time I felt this way was when Betty and I almost kissed. I'd give anything to go back to that moment.

I checked my phone. Only half hour until 1pm. I grabbed my car keys, my phone and my Serpent jacket and went to my car. I drove to Pop's and ordered two burgers, fries and drinks. Then I drove the park and took the meal and a blanket from the trunk.

I spread the blanket on the grass and put the Pop's box down. Just 5 minutes until 1pm. I was tembling with nerves when a sweet voice came behind me. ''Hey..''. I immediately turned to see Betty standing in front of me. She was gorgeous like always. She was wearing black leggings with a brown shirt that was bigger than her size and white converse. Her hair was in a messy bun. I swear that my heart stopped beating. She's the most beautiful girl in the world.

''I'm glad you're here, thanks, really'' I said with a smirk. She sat nex to me and I sighed. She was going to talk when I cut her off. ''Let me talk first, please'' I said and she nodded. I took a breath before I started to talk. ''Okey, what you heard in the school the next week wasn't at all what you thought'' I sighed before continuing. ''I was talking about you Betts, you are the girl I like. And... and...'' I sighed again. ''Fuck! Why it's so difficult to say!'' I exclamed angry and Betty took my hand. Her touch relaxed me. ''I was saying I wanted hurt you because I know I'll never be good enough for you Betts. But I like you since always practically and you make my days better'' I said and I close my eyes hard, I could feel my body shaking, I was super nervous waiting her answer.

There was a minute of silence before she started talking. ''Juggie...'' she said and a chill ran through my body hearing that nickname again after more than a week. I missed her a lot. ''It's okey if you don't feel the same way Betts, I just wanted tell you'' I said looking down. She let go my hand and covered my cheeks with her hands making me look at her. ''I like you too'' She let out in a sigh. I sighed in relief. ''Really?'' I said. ''One hundred percent sure'' she said giving me a soft and precious smile. After her words my body completely relaxed. 

''I've brought Pop's'' I said placing the box between us. ''Could you be more sweet?'' she said taking her meal. We were eating, talking and laughing. I was the luckiest boy in the Earth. After ate we lied in the blanket looking the clouds and playing at saying what shapes the clouds made. 

''Look! That seems like a rabbit!'' She giggled. The most beautiful giggle in the world. ''What? Are you crazy? That's not a rabbit'' I said chuckling. ''It's totally a rabbit'' she said resting her body on her left arm and looking that at me. ''You have hallucinations'' I said tapping her on the nose. ''Oh, said the guy who saw a dinosaur?'' Betty raised her eyebrows. ''Yeah, because that was a dinosaur'' I said imitating her face. ''You're a jerk'' she rolled her eyes. ''I'm your jerk'' I said leaning towards her. She leaning more, our lips were almost touching. And finally, we kissed.

The kiss was magic. Her lips were soft and delicate. After a few seconds we separated. ''That was amazing'' Betty whispered. ''You're amazing'' I whispered back and she blushed. I sat down and put my hand in her cheek and kissed her again. This time the kiss was a little longer. 

''I could be doing this all day'' she giggled. ''Oh, yeah? And why don't we do it?'' I smirked near her lips. She bit her lip and kissed me again. But this time the kiss was more intense, my tongue entered her mouth delicately just like hers. The fucking best minutes of my life. 

''Do you want come to my house and watch a movie?'' I asked and bit my lip. ''Sounds perfect'' she replied. I picked up the blanket from the floor and the empty box of Pop's. We were walking towards to my car and I threw the box in the trash. When we were in the car I put the blanket in the trunk and then went to the drivers sit.

Once in my house we went to my room to watch a movie. Betty was with her head in my chest and I was rubbing her back under the shirt. She was warm and soft. She put her hand under my shirt and started to slide her hand for my chest. After a while she slid her finger from my collarbone to the waistband of my boxers and she slid the finger under the waistband. I was starting to get horny so I decided to stop her.

''Okey Betts, stop. I'd love to go to far with you, but in the right moment, not now'' I said pulling away her hand. ''Sorry, I didn't pretend make you feel uncomfortable'' She said looking at me. ''It's not that... I just don't want to move so fast, you know?'' I said caressing her cheek. ''I understand'' she said softly and gave me a kiss. I smirk at her and we kept watching the movie.