Chapter 5

Betty P.O.V

I was lying on the floor in front of Ross who was bleeding while I was crying and yelling at my brother. ''Why did you do it'' I said sobing. Ross was covering my cheeks with his hands and taking away my tears with his thumbs. ''How you dare to touch her after what you've done?!'' Jughead said angry. ''Why are you even here, it's all your fault'' I yelled at Jughead. ''If it wasn't for Jug you would be in there being forced to do something you didn't want. So instead of yelling at him you sould be thank him'' Sweet Pea said a little calmer. ''It's the last time that you interfere in my life, it's clear?'' I said pointing to Jughead. ''Yeah, crystal'' Jughead said indignant while sighing and left the hallway. ''About you'' I continued know talking to my brother ''is the last time you dare to touch my boyfriend''. Sweets sighed as he went behind jughead saying ''I hope you take off the blindfold that he has put on you'' I continue sobing as Ross was hugging me stroking my hair.

After the show in the hallway Ross and I went to his house to heal his wounds. ''Babe'' he said sfotly. ''What's up? I have hurt you?'' I replied. ''No, is not that. I think you shouldn't keep hanging out with your friends'' he said. ''Wait, why? They are not to blame for what Sweets and Jughead have done'' I said confused. Ross grabbed my wrists and looked me in the eye saying ''then you shouldn't hang out with that jughead anymore, okey?'' I nodded as he kissed me on the forhead. I spent the rest of the day and night at his home. 

The next day when I woke up and checked my phone I had a lot of missed calls and messages from Sweets. 

Sweets: where are u? i'm very worried

Sweets: pls answer

Sweets: betts pls i'm so sorry tell me u are okey

Sweets: betts??

I decided to put my shoes on, grab my bag and go home while Ross still sleeping. I still mad at Sweets but he's my brother and it hurts to see him worried. ''Sweets?'' I enter home asking for him. ''Thanks God you're okey Betts'' he said holding me tight ''I was very worried and scared that something had happened to you''. I stayed hugging him while I started sobbing ''I'm so sorry Sweets it wasn't my intention to worry you''. He kissed me in the head and said ''don't worry anymore about that, you're in home now. But don't do that never again'' I nodded wiping away my tears. We fell into comfortable silence while holding each other for a while. No matter what happens I know that Sweets will always be there for me.

Today is Friday which means that today is the last day of school for the week. What I like the most about weekends is that I work as a waitress at the Wyrm and I really enjoy it. I was walking down the hallway with my brother when we saw a group of people trying to separate two people fighting. When we get closer we recognized that the two people were Ross and Peter. Sweets immediately pulled out Peter over there.

I was going to talk to Peter when Ross put me in an empty class. ''What the hell was that?'' I asked angry for the fact that he had hit one of my best friends. ''I can explain it babe, it wasn't my fault'' he said sorried. ''Okey, then explain it'' I said crossing my arms. ''Jughead told him what happened yestarday. I was grabbing my books in my locker when he approached me asking for explanations so I got mad and punched him'' I sighed. ''Babe you can't punch my friends just because he wants some explanations'' I said while stroking his arm. ''I know princess, I'm so sorry. You forgive me?'' I nodded and kiss him softly. After a few minutes of silence I started talking ''tonight I work at the Wyrm, are you coming to see me?'' and he answered ''of course, I wouldn't miss it for the world'' and I kiss him again.

In the afternoon, after arriving home I decide to start preparing for Wyrm. After 15 minutes looking for an outfit in my closet I finally found the right one. A yellow crop top with black high waisted shorts and my black platform converse. I put the clothes in the bathroom and took a shower. Once dressed I started with my make up. Black eyeshadow and dark puple lipstick. I just needed to do my hair to finish. I decided to do a high ponytail. By the time I was over it was 5:30 pm which means that in less than 10 minutes I had to go to the bar. My shift started at 6pm. I walked downstairs ''Sweets, how am I?'' I asked spinning on me. ''Dazzling as always sis'' He said giving me a kiss on the head. I grabbed my serpent jacket and we got on the bike and went to the bar.

Once at the Wyrm I greeted FP and went behind the bar. ''How are you? Peter told me what happened in high school'' Fp asked. ''I'm fine. Ross and I are fine so I am'' I said smiling. ''Your happiness shouldn't depend on a boy'' Fp winked at me and left to his office.

It was 6:30pm and people were starting to arrive, among them my friends and... Jughead and his girlfriend. ''Agh, why do they both have to come here?'' I whispered to myself. They all approached the bar. ''Hey Betts'' they all greeted. ''I'm glad to see you all, well not all' I said looking at Jughead and Hanna. Jughead sighed and grabbed Hanna's hand and they went to a table. ''What was that?'' said V puzzled. ''That dear V was Betty's typical kindness'' Lee said chuckling. ''Well are you going to do your job and give us drinks or do I have to call your boss?'' Cheryl said and all of us laugh. ''The usual?'' I said raising an eyebrow. ''Always'' all said.

I served a beer to Archie, Fangs, Sweets and Toni. Rum with coke to Lee, Peter and Cheryl and by last a vodka with lime to Veronica and Kevin. The Wyrm it was getting crowded so I stopped chatting with my friends and started pouring drinks. Most of the customers leave me tips sometimes with their written numbers on a napkin.

I was looking at the pool players when Ross walked in the Wyrm. Quickly our eyes met and I smirk at him. He leaned on the bar and gave me a pick. I could see Sweets shooting him a death glare. ''What do I serve you?'' I said with a smirk. ''I would settle for eating the waitress'' he wink and gave me a kiss. I started giggling. ''Give me a beer and a shot of what you want for you my lady'' he said as he gave me a ten bill. I gave him the beer and poured my self a shot of jägermeister. ''For us baby'' he said raising his beer while I raised my shot. ''For us'' and we drank it. 

Throughout the night Ross invited me to several shots. Big mistake on my part because I was a little drunk. At 10 was time for my break until 11. I came out from behind the bar to go dancing on the dance floor. I was dancing with V, C and T when Ross came from behind and grabbed my hips. I turned around and I started kiss him. ''Let's go to my car'' Ross said moving his hand through my body I was giggling. ''I can't you know I have to go back to work''. I still dancing while Ross whispered to me trying to convince me to go to his car. Out of the corner of my eyes I could see Jughead staring at my with a pissed of face so I winked at him and smirked. At that moment Jughead went outside the Wyrm and Hanna ran after him. I was confused , why was he pissed of? Was it because of the fact that I was dancing with my boyfriend? Was he jelaous? No, I don't think so, it's impossible. He has a girlfriend and neither of us feels anything for each other, we don't even talk to each other. Why can't I stop thinking about the fucking Jugheads Jones?

A kiss brought me out of my thoughts and I kiss Ross back. ''I have to return to work'' I said kissing him. The rest of the night was quiet so I decided to drink a little more. Again, a mistake. When my shift ended at 1am I was drunk. Sweets who saw how I was offered to take me home but Ross said he took care of me and the next thing I remember is to be in his car lying in the back.

The next morning I woke up with a headache. When I managed to open my eyes I realized I was not in my house but it wasn't Ross's house either. I started to panic, I didn't remember the night before and I didn't know where I was.