Chapter 22

Jughead P.O.V

I was walking home and I couldn't get out off my mind what Betty just told me. Yes, maybe she did it to protect me, protect us. But why don't tell me what was going on? I could be pretending that two weeks too. I can't understand nothing right now.

I still feeling things for her, but I can't trust she yet, not after this. I'm really broken. And Josie has been so kind and lovely with me this days knowing what I was being through with Betty. I can't do that to Josie, but I don't want hurt Betty. Fuck. Why is always all so complicated?

I'm going to still seeing Josie and I'll give Betty another chance like friends to see if I can trust her again. Maybe with the time those feelings disappear. Not now, not anytime soon I could be with Betty being more than friends, if she broke me one time who said is not going to do it again?

When I wanted to realize I was in front of my door. I aheaded to my bed and laid down on it. Tomorrow I'm going to bring Josie to the Wyrm so she can integrate in the group. I mean, she's being in the lunch with us but never went to the Wyrm or out of school with us.

Next day I woke up and I was feeling better, but of course I wasn't fine at all. I prepared myself for the day and went to the kitchen to ate breakfast. After breakfast I decided went to Sweet and Betty's house to talk to her and make things clear.

Few seconds after Betty opened the door and by her face she was being crying and that made me be sad. ''Sweets it's taking a shower but you can wait here'' Betty said and started going upstairs. ''Wait!'' I exclamed and she spun around. ''I'm here to talk to you, if that's possible'' I said nervous. Geez, why is this so difficult. ''Talk'' she said serious.

I cleared my throat. ''I want try be friends again. I don't want to lose you at all Betty... You are so important to me'' I could feel how my body trembled. She just nodded and quickly kept going up to his room. I followed her and I hear sobbs behind her door. 

I opened the door slowly and she was grabbing her kneews with her hands and crying. I knelt down in front of her stroking her hair. My heart was full of pain to see her like this. ''Please Betty I don't want to be in a bad position with you. I want us like friends'' I said really worried. ''I know Jughead, me too. But even so it's so hard for me. I had never like someone that much, not after Noah'' Betty said still crying. I wanted to tell she so bad that I still like her but I couldn't. ''Sorry Betty, this is so hard for me too'' I said hugging her. She hugged me back. 

''You're going to the Wyrm?'' Betty said more calm after several minutes of silence. ''Yeah... I'm taking Josie with me...'' I said almost whispering. ''I'm happy for you Jug, you deserve the best'' Betty said looking up at me and posing her hand on my cheek. Her touch made me feel something in my stomach. I wanted kiss her so bad, but I can't, I mustn't.

''I have to go, see you later'' I said caressing her hand with my thumb. I stood up and walked away. This is being more hard than I expected. 

Betty P.O.V

I want us like friends. These five words bounced in my head like echo. Friends. That's going to be more hard than I expected. But if I want him back and be in a good position with him I want to try my best and don't pushing him away. And this afternoon I have to face the dragon, Josie.

If I wanted to get Jughead back I had to catch his attention, so it's what I'm going to do. I put out of my closet my skirt most short, is November now and it's pretty cold outside but this is worthy, and a black sweater. I put on my black platform converse and I made my makeup. My hair is in a ponytail. 

''Come on Sweets, time to gooo'' I said cheerful while I going downstairs. ''Omfg Betts you're going to die frozen'' Sweets said when he looked at me. I giggled. ''My turn'' I said grabbing the car keys and Sweets rolled his eyes.

We walked in the Wyrm. ''You're so fucking hot in that B!'' V said walking towards to hug me. ''Yep, you just turn me on'' Kevin said adding to the hug. ''She's mine so step back bitches'' Lee said walking inside the Wyrm. ''Always yours'' I giggled. 

An hour after Jughead and Josie arrived. I was prepared, like if I was born to this. We all greeted to them. We sat on a booth and I sat on Archie's lap, just in front of Jughead and Josie, who was on Jughead's lap. That made me be jealous, I'm not going to lie. So I grabbed Archie hands and I put them in my thigs. I could note how Archie shocked at my gest, but did not remove the hands.

I looked at Jughead who was looking right at us. So I laid down in Archie's chest and I whispered something in his ear. ''I'm trying to get back Jughead and I'm trying to make him jealous. Are you in?'' and I smirked. ''Always'' he whispered back and I giggled and bit my lip like if he just told me the more hilarious thing in the world. 

Archie started to caress my thighs and I could tell Jughead was jealous. ''You two can stop to do that in public?'' Josie said looking at Archie and me. ''Do what?'' I said with a smirk. ''Have sex'' Josie said disgusted. All started to laugh so loud. ''If that seemed sex for you...'' V said laughing.

''Jughead say something they're messing with me'' Josie said crossing her arms. ''We just are saying that they're not doing nothing, he just caressing her'' Toni said. ''But it's gross, he has his hands near her pussy!'' Josie said still with a disgusted face. ''Omg you virgin if that offends you don't fucking look at me and tell you're fucking boyfriend that gives you pleasure. But don't bother me with your bullshit'' I said standing up. 

''What, jealous much that she's not with you anymore? You don't even know what we have done or not. But I can make sure to you, that he done more with me'' Josie said standing up right in front of my face. Archie stood up next to me holding my arms ''enough, don't fall into her trap'' he whispered so I was the only I could hear it. I nodded.

''If this is gross for you, we are going to FP's office. If you hear screams don't panic, people moan having sex'' I winked at her and grabbed Archie's wrist and we went upstair to the office. We weren't going to do anything but I was so angry to hear that she had sex with Jughead in just one week together, that I wanted make Jughead more jealous.

''That was fierce'' Archi laughed. ''Thanks for helping me Arch'' I said with a smile. ''Wathever BettyBoop, to be honest Jughead isn't the same since you two broke up'' he said returning the smile. ''What do you mean?''  I asked. ''He's different when Josie is arround, like he isn't himself'' Archie said. I get a message from Lee saying that Jughead and Josie left Archie and I went downstairs.

''She was being so annoying'' Cheryl said and all agreed. ''I don't understand why Jughead is with her'' Sweets said. They started talking about Josie and how annoying she is in the launch at school. ''We should do a party'' I said interruping the conversation. ''Why?'' Lee said. ''Just I'm in the mood and come on, when was the last time you get really drunk and had fun guys!'' I said with puppy eyes. 

''From what I remember you 2 days ago'' Sweets said. ''Shut up that was different'' I said rolling my eyes. ''I'm totally in and we should invite Josie, I'm in the mood of chaos'' Cheryl said with a evil grin. And the rest of the group wanted a party too. ''Next Saturday, here. I'm going to ask permission to FP'' I said.

Sweets and I arrived to our home ''I'm going to talk with FP very quick, wanna come?'' I said to Sweets walking towards the house next door. ''Nope, I'll start doing the dinner'' Sweets said opening the door and I gave him thumbs up. 

I knocked the door and FP opened shortly after. ''Jughead is-'' FP started but I cut him off. ''I'm here to talk to you FP'' I said with a smile. ''Go on'' he said offering to sit with a gesture. ''Okey so... We want make a party in the Wyrm next Saturday'' I said. FP started to run his hand through his beard thinking. ''Pretty please! I swear we're going to clean all after the party!'' I said with puppy eyes and pouting. ''Okey Betts, but don't break nothing!'' FP said pointing at me with his index finger. ''Promise!!'' I said giving him a kiss in the cheek. ''You're the besssstttt!'' I exclamed leaving the house.

The next few days were quiet. Archie and I in the school trying to make Jughead jealous and looked like it was working. And, of course, he made me was jealous with Josie. I tried not to give a lot of importance. Nevertheless, Jughead and I were in good terms, we were close friends again. 

And finally the day I was waiting with so much desire came. The party day. I invited the Bulldogs team, the Vixens and a few other people. It's going to be a totally lack of control and I can't wait for the time to come.