Chapter 8

Betty P.O.V

I was at the Wyrm working when FP told me to take a break so I decided go talk to Peter. I approached at the table where my friends were. ''Pet, can we talk?'' I nodded to the bathroom hallway. ''Sure'' Peter got up. All our friends looked at us strange. 

We were in the hallway. ''I want talk about what happened this afternoon'' I sighed. ''Betts I...'' Peter started saying but I cut him off. ''Let me talk first. I don't know why has happened what has happened but cannot be repeated. I mean, to start I thought you were gay Pet. At lest it's what you told me'' I said. ''You're right, but I wanted to taste what it was like... you know... have sex with a girl'' Peter looked down. ''That's weird Pet'' I chuckled. ''I think I prefer boys'' Peter giggled. ''Ouch Peter'' I put my hand in my heart. ''Oh Betts sorry, no offense'' Peter worried. ''Not taken'' I winked. 

We came back with our friends and I extended my hand to V to go dancing. We were giving everything on the track when the rest of the group approached. They all started dancing with us, except, of course, Jughead Jones who was leaning against a column watching us while lighting a joint. I stopped dancing to get closer to him. ''Don't you dance?'' I asked. ''Isn't my thing'' he said passing me the joint. ''You never know until you try it'' I took a drag and wink. ''Do you want to go sit down?'' He asked and I nodded.

FP gave me the rest of the night off so Jughead and I were talking and smoking for a long time until our friend joined us. Jughead and I were laughing like crazy, surely because we were high. ''What is so funny?'' Kev said. Jughead and I looked each other and we laugh even more. ''They are totally high'' V said. ''And don't they invite us? How rude'' Toni sat nex to us. Inmediately the others sat down too. ''So, you two, we let's have a sleepover the next Saturday in my place. Are you in?'' V said. ''Yeah, why not?'' I giggled. ''What kind of sleepover?'' Jughead smirked. ''Drinks and weed, that kind'' Archie said. ''I like that, I'm in'' Jughead told.

An hour later we each went to our house. ''What happens between Jughead and you?'' Sweets asked me sitting in the couch. ''We're friends'' I put on the TV. ''And...?'' Sweets continued. ''And just friends silly'' I rolled my eyes. ''If you say so...'' Sweets said. After a while the both of us fell asleep watching a movie.

The next day Jug, Sweets and I went to Pop's for a breakfast. After that, I went to Peter's house to study Monday's exam. We were studying until dinner time. And I went back home. Was a calm day to be honest. Sweets and I had dinner and then went to bed.

Monday. I was scared because in the third period I had my exam. I got out of bed, take a shower and dressed. I was ready for the week. I went downstair to breakfast with my brother when I saw Jughead seated in the kitchen. ''Morning Betts'' Jughead turned to look at me. ''Hey Jug, why are you here?'' I took a bowl of cereal. ''Sweets invited me to breakfast'' he said. ''And where is he?'' I looked around searching for my brother. ''Now, here'' Sweets said behind me. I rolled my eyes. After breakfast we went to school. 

The two first periods were calm, nothing out of the ordinary. And finally came the exam time. I was sighing nervously in the hallway with Lee trying to calm me. ''You're going to do it great Betts, relax'' Lee said. ''I better'' I sighed. ''I trust in you'' Lee hugged me. ''What would I be without you'' I smiled. We entered in the class. After the exam, that in my opinion I did great thank to Peter, we went to the cafeteria to met the others.

In the lunch we talk about a lot of things. The rest of the day was very boring, nothing interesting happened. Until the bell door rang and I opened the door to see who was there in front the door was...