Chapter 6

Jughead P.O.V

I was watching Ross and Betty dancing and I couldn't take it anymore so I left the Wyrm. Obviously Hanna came after me concerned about my sudden change in mood. Why do I feel like I have to protect Betty at all cost? I mean, that should be Sweets' job, his brother, not mine job.

''Al good? Why are you pissed of?'' Hanna asked. ''It's not your business ok? Now leave me alone'' I replay. Hanna was in front of me almost like she was going to cry. ''Is it about her, right?'' She said dropping a tear. ''What are you talking about?'' I told her. Hanna was sobbing ''Betty! Who will it be if not? It's always her. I think it's about time you got over that stupid crush for her. She doesn't care about anyone, when are you going to realize it?'' now she was yelling at me. I was silent for a moment without now what to say. ''That's what I was thinking'' Hanna said leaving. ''Wait'' I said grabbing her arm. ''We can figure it out'' I said know putting my hand in her cheek. ''Forget it, we're done'' Hanna said removing my hand from her face and leaving.

After a while I saw Ross leaving the Wyrm with Betty, who was obviously drunk. She could barely stand up. Why Sweets was going to allow his sister to leave with that idiot? I didn't have time to question things so I started following them. ''Let's have fun princess'' I heard how Ross was saying to Betty. ''I want to go home'' Betty said. I saw how he put her in the back seat of the car and got on top of her. I couldn't take it anymore and I went to the car. Looking out the car window I saw  Betty unconscious. I opened the door and grabbed Ross to get him out of there. Can't you see she isn't okey asshole? I shouted at him and hitting him in the face. I picked up Betty in my arms, I passed her inside the Wyrm and took her to the office. Sweets and the rest of the group followed behind me scared. I left her on the couch.

''What the hell happened?!'' Sweets said. After told them what happened everyone was surprised. ''Omg poor B, thank you for help her Jug'' V said with a tear falling down. Sweets was walking around the room running his hand through his hair desperate. ''I'm going to kill him'' finally he said. ''No, we cannot use violence, we have to talk to FP'' Peter said. And the rest of us nodded. ''We can talk with my father too, I mean, he is the sheriff'' Kevin told. ''Talk to the sheriff is Betty's decision'' Toni said kneeling in front of her stroking Betty's hair. All nodded. ''My dad is in home now, we can go to talk to him'' I said. Sweets, Peter and Archie agreed to come with me while Toni, Veronica, Lee, Kevin and Cheryl stayed taking care of Betty. 

We each got on our bike and headed to my house. Before leaving the Wyrm I texted my dad advising him that we were going so when we arrived he was waiting for us in the living room. We told him all about Ross and Betty. He was silent for a minute. ''I'm going to kick that bastard out of the Serpents'' my dad said angry. ''Where is she now?'' he asked. We told him that she was with the girls, Kevin and Lee. ''We should break that asshole's face'' Archie said. ''No violence guys, now I'm going to talk with Barry about what his son did'' Fp responded. 

My dad picked his phone and went to the kitchen to call Barry. My phone rang in that instant and I saw Toni calling me. I took the call.

Me: What's up Toni? Is she okey?

Toni: Yeah, she still asleep

Me: So why are you calling?

Toni: To let you know that we are taking Betts to my house. We didn't think that was a good idea let her sleep in a couch.

Me: Okey, be careful. Call me if you need anything. I'm going to tell Sweets.

Toni: See you tomorrow, bye.

Me: Bye Toni.

I ended the call and told Sweets that his sister was going to sleep in Toni's house. He agreed relieved. ''Why did you let her go with Ross?'' I asked. ''Because I'm stupid and I wanted give him a chance'' Sweets said. ''You're not stupid for think that he actually could care about her'' I sighed. ''By the way, thanks for save her'' he said giving me a hug. ''My pleasure'' I said smiling.

It was quite late so I offered them to stay at my house to sleep. Any of us were tired so we started to play videogames. ''Hey Jones, what were you doing outside the Wyrm?'' Archie asked. ''True, and where was Hanna?'' Peter asked too. ''It was boiling my blood to see Ross dancing like that with Betty'' I whispered and sighed. ''And Hanna realized why I was pissed of and she broke up with me'' I sighed again. ''Sorry about that bro, but we all knew about your little crush with my sister since forever'' Sweets said chuckling. ''Yeah, we saw how you always look at her'' Archie added chuckling. ''Why don't you tell her? And why were you still dating Hanna?'' Sweets said. ''Well, first of all, Betty hates me. And second, I thought that I liked Hanna'' I said. ''Believe me, Betty doesn't hate you, only plays like the badass she is''. Peter said laughing. ''Why would you know that? That she doesn't hate me.'' I asked to Peter. ''Because I'm one of her best friends and she told me everything'' Peter said and wink at me. I blushed at the thought that Betty talks about me. ''What else has she told me?'' I asked intrigued. ''My lips are sealed'' Peter said. ''If you want to know, ask her'' Peter told me. ''I don't think so'' I said chuckling. ''Why?'' Sweets and Archie asked. ''Because I don't want to spoil our relationship anymore'' I whispered.  ''Well, let's not get depressed now, let's change the subject'' Archie said chuckling.

The rest of the night we were talking about different topics laughing and having a good time until we fell asleep.