Chapter 4

Betty P.O.V

It's Thursday morning and I'm ready for a new high school day. I woke up earlier than the usual and it's not like I had a good night. I couldn't stop thinking about what happened yesterday so to forget a little bit of everything I'm going to invite Ross to breakfast.

Betty🌺: you want to join  breakfast?

Ross❤️👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨: sounds good to me

Ross❤️👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨: see you in 15

I walked downstairs to warn Sweets that Ross is coming for breakfast. ''Why he have to come? Can't have breakfast at his home?'' Sweets said pissed. ''What's the matter with you? I've been with him for almost 2 days and you're acting like a dick'' I said as pissed as Sweets. I dind't want to put up with my brother's bad mood so I went to the porch to wait for Ross. I don't know what is happening with Sweets, since I'm with Ross he has been different, is like our sibling relationship is cold. I'd never seen Sweets mad about a boy. Why can't he accept Ross? I like him, a lot.

The car noise snapped me from my thoughts. ''Change of plans'' I said getting in the car. ''Something has happened?'' Ross said giving me a peak. ''Nothing to worry about, can we go to Pop's?'' I said smiling sad at him. How can I not be sad? My own brother, the person I love and trust the most is being a jerk. We got to Pop's and ordered 2 milkshakes to go. We arrived the school and we stood in the parking waiting for the bell to ring. We were talking, well Ross was talking, I was sitting quietly, until he started to kiss me. I returned the kiss and end up being a make out session. ''What do you think if I compensate you right now for not paying much attention to you yesterday, eh princess? Ross said with a smirk in his face while putting his hand in my inner thigh and started to kissing me. Things were scalating when the bell rang. ''We have to go to class'' I said removing from his lap. ''Are you kidding me?'' he said a little mad and getting on top of me while kissing my neck and leaving hickeys. ''Babe, seriously, I can't be late for class'' I said giggling. ''Oh come on princess, don't be boring'' he said taking off my panties and digging into me. ''Just.. this.. time..'' I said between moans.

Jughead P.O.V

I was going to Sweets's house to go to school together when I saw Betty getting into Ross's car angrily. Sweets came out a minute later. ''What's about Betty? Has been strange since yestarday'' I said looking at Sweet Pea who also seemed angry. ''It's thar Ross jerk, since they are together everything revolves around him in Betty's world'' Sweets said pissed. ''That's weird, she's never been like that and less for a guy'' I said disconcerted. ''I guess it's because she really likes it and she's blind. Like she's under a spell' Sweets said making fun about the situation. I chuckled but truly I was concerned. The way she speak to Hanna last night was very weird, it's true that she always has been a badass but when she really has reasons. I need to talk to her and convince her to do the try outs with Hanna. We could say that I'm really worried about Hanna, no Betty. I have no reason to worry about Betty, we aren't even friends.

Toni, Lee, Sweets and I were in the hallways when the bell rang. We entered in the class an we took our seats. ''Isn't Betty supposed to be here? She left the house earlier than us'' Sweets said worried. ''Maybe she's is making out with Ross in the janitors room'' Lee chuckled. ''Hey Clayton have you seen Betty or Ross out there?'' Toni asked. ''Yeah, they're having fun in the car five minutes ago'' Chuck Clayton answered. I could see how Sweets face was filled with rage. ''Since when did you piss of that Betty has sex?'' Toni said surprised of the reaction of Sweets. ''Since she's with that jerk who's playing with her feelings and using her for sex'' Sweets yelled. ''And how do you know that he isn't care about her if only have been dating for two days'' Lee said angry about Sweets response. ''Because I know her better than anyone here and also I know him'' Sweets answered.

It was lunchtime and Betty and Ross still didn't show up. I got up from the table where I was with the group and I went to look for Betty. I was walking down the hallway when I heard a familiar voice. ''Please Ross I'm begging you. Stop I can't take it anymore, I'm tired it's the fifth time today. We can have all the fun that you want in your house later'' and then I heard Ross's voice ''Come on baby, you can't wear that mini skirt and wait that don't turn me on every time I look at your legs''. I tried to enter in the room but it was locked. I send a text to Sweets.

Jug👑: come to the janitors room RIGHT NOW betty is in trouble with Ross

SwP🐍: what the hell is happening?

Jug👑: just come right now. hurry!

Sweet Pea came running and I told him what I had heard. Sweets was full of fury. ''ELIZABETH COOPER GET OUT RIGHT NOW'' he said shouting. A minute after Betty left the room. ''What the hell is up with you Sweets, calm down'' Betty said looking with fear at Sweets. ''CALM DOWN?! REALLY? YOU HAVE MISSED 3 CLASSES FOR DOING WHAT, FUCKING THIS BASTARD?'' Sweets yell even more. ''I'm not a bastard, maybe you are considering you treat Betty like she was a baby'' Ross answered angry. Sweet Pea grabbed Ross by de collar of his jacket and pushed him against the locker. ''CALL ME BASTARD AGAIN, COME ON!'' Sweets yelled while hit him in the face. ''Omg Sweets stop! Leave him alone!'' Betty yelled crying ''I'm begging you Sweets stop'' and more tears fell down her check. On the spot Sweets released Ross and hugged his sister. Ross was lying on the floor bleeding.