Chapter 14

Betty P.O.V

Day One

I woke up with a big headache. I tired to move but someone was holding me tight. What happened last night? I barely remembered. I turned around to see the person that was cuddling me and my eyes widen when I saw Jughead. Oh my god what happened last night. My heart started to bitting so fast. Then I realized that I was handuffed to him. 

I was looking for my phone when I saw that was in the nightstand next to Jughead. Fuck. I mumbled almost inaudibly. I started to rolling over Jughead carefully to not waking him up. I was almost in top of him trying to reach my phone when he woke up. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. 

''Hi'' I said shyly looking down at him. ''The hell are you doing Betts'' he  said disorientated. ''Sorry I- I was trying to caught my phone'' I blushed. He passed me my phone and I blushed even more. He was so handsome. ''Why are you still on top of me Betts?'' Jughead said raising and eyebrow. I immediately steped away. ''S-sorry'' I said with my trembl8ing voice and he chuckled. ''Do I make you nervous Betts?'' he asked with a big smirk. ''Agh, leave me alone'' I groaned. ''I wish I could'' he said chuckling putting our handcuffed hands in the air, what made me groan even more. ''Someone isn't in a good mood in the morning'' he said smirking. ''Shut up Jughead o I'm going to kill you'' I rolled my eyes. ''Jughead? I'm not Juggie anymore?'' he teased me. ''Wh-what?'' I blushed like crazy. ''Last night you called me Juggie all the time'' he rolled his body looking at me and not the ceiling. ''Aww how cute, are you blushing for me?'' he put my hair behind my ear. ''Don't touch me perv'' I said removing his hand and rolling my body so now my back was facing his chest. ''Say the person who was in top of me when I woke up'' Jughead put his hand around my waist and his touch gave me a chill. ''Next time you want be on top of me, just ask princess'' he whispered in my ear and my heart started beating hard and a shiver runs through my body. Jughead rolled onto his back again chuckling. 

I was trying to catch my breath when Veronica entered the room without knocking and I freaked out. ''Geez V, you can knock the door you knew it?'' I said. ''Sorry, just want to know what the new couple were doing'' she said giggling and sitting next to me in the bed. ''The what?!'' I forze. ''Oh true princess, I forgot mention that we are faking dating for a week'' Jughead said. I let out a very loud sigh. ''Next time, don't drink so much and you will not accept stupid dares'' Jughead told. ''Yeah, he is right. Now loverbirds, time to breakfast'' V said clapping her hands. ''Can you put out the handcuffs?'' I said with another sigh. 

Veronica went out of the room and a minute later she came with the keys. She unhancuffed us. ''Finally... Now I'm going to shower, this perv was cuddle me this morning'' I said rolling my eyes and taking my clothes out of the bag. ''Yeah, because you begged me to do it'' Jughead said cutting my way to the bathroom. ''To know what you did to me while I was drunk'' I rolled my eyes. ''Nothing you didn't ask me'' Jughead said and winked at me. ''Omg you're a jerk. Move, I want to take a shower'' I demanded. ''You know, we could shower together to save water'' Jughead bit his lip looking up and down to me. ''Excuse me, I'm still here'' Veronica said. ''And you're not being anything useful, take Jug out of the room'' I answered facing Veronica. Jughead messed my hair in his way out and I groaned.

I was taking a shower and thinking about this whole situation. Maybe this is te perfect opportunity to finally know what I feel for Jughead. But what if I like him and he don't like me back? I don't wan to be ridiculous. Aagh. At what point did I get into this situation. Okey, relax, I'm going to take it easy and atc like if all was normal.

I went to the kitchen were the group was waiting for me to have breakfast. I peak in the cheek to all. ''Wow someone is in a good mood this morning'' Lee said. ''Yeah, I don't know why but I'm feeling good right now'' I answered. ''She's in a good mood because I cuddle with her all the night'' Jughead said jesting and all said a ''Ooooh''. ''Well, I supose that is your job now that you're my boyfriend, right?'' I said giving him a extra kiss in the head. ''You wish, you're annoying. I'm not going to sleep with you never again'' Jughead said covering my face with his hand and pulling me away.

During breakfast we were talking about last night and laughing remembering flashbacks of what happened. Suddenly I was amazed remembering the little moment between Jughead and I in the closet and how almost we kissed ir it hadn't been for Archie. I was blushing remembering that and a little smirk showed up in my face. ''Earth to Betty'' Peter said passing his hand in front of my face. ''Mmh?'' I mumbled. The group laughed out loud when they saw I wasn't paying attention. ''What were you thinking?'' Peter said raising his eyebrows. ''Nothing special'' I lied. ''We were saying that this afternoon we want go to the mall'' Toni said. ''I don't feel like that so I'm going to stay in home'' I said with a smile. They continue talking about what they were going to do this afternoon while I lost myself in my mind again.

Sweets and I were in home and was 4pm which means that Sweets is going in any minute to the mall. ''Buy me tampons. Thanksssss'' I said lengthening the 's'. ''Pointed, see you later Betts'' Sweets said giving me a kiss in the head. I was lying in the couch watching a serie in the TV when someone knocked the door. I groaned because I was comfortable.  I headed to the door to watch Jughead outside.

''Sweets leave 15 minutes ago'' I said closing the door again but Jughead put his foot so I couldn't close it. ''I'm here to spend time with you silly'' Jughead said shaking his head. ''Oh, sorry, come in'' I smirked. We sat in the couch and I put a movie. Passengers. I settled on the couch putting my legs over Jughead. 

In the middle of the movie Jughead began to caress my legs giving me goosebumps. His touch is so... pleasurable. I couldn't resist and I bit my bottom lip trying to stay focus in the movie. After a while his hand started to rise towards my thigh and my pulse began to accelerate and a quiet moan skipped out of my mouth. I blushed praying that Jughead wouldn't have hear it but he did because he had proud smirk in his face so he started to raise his hand even up. ''Juggie'' I said almost whispering and he looked at me. I started leaning in to kiss him with my heart almost leaving my cheast. He grabbed my waist and put me on his lap. I grabbed his cheeks with my hands and he was grabbing my hips. Our breaths started to accelerate. Our lips were almost touching. Knock, knock. I threw my head back letting out a sad sigh and Jughead covered his face with his hands and let out a angry groan. I stood up and opened the door.

''Noah! What a nice surprise'' I said ironically faking a smile. I could hear Jughead groaning. ''I came to say bye. I'm coming back to college'' Noah said. ''Oh, bye then'' I said smiling waving my hand. That's all you have to say?'' Noah said disappointed. ''What else you want me to say?'' I said with raised eyebrows. ''Forget it'' Noah said giving me a quickly hug and leaving. I stayed in the door shoocked a few seconds and then I closed the door. Weird. This was the only word that came to my mind. I sat down in the couch again, in silence thinking about what just happended. That was... weird.

''What he wanted?'' Jughead asked. ''Just say goodbye, he's coming back to college'' I answered. ''Are you okey? You look distracted'' Jughead asked. ''Yeah, it's just that he was a little weird'' I said and gave a smirk to Jug. He smirked back. ''Do you still love him?'' Jughead said strained. ''What? No, it's not like that. I got over him a long time ago'' I said turning to Jughead. ''So what's up?'' he said worried. ''I don't know it's...'' I started saying and Jughead ended my sentence ''weird, yeah'' he chuckled and I started to let out a giggle. ''You know, he was my first... everything. I mean, my first kiss, my first boyfriend, my first sex, my first joint was with him. And it's weird see how a person disappears of your life two years and then appear like nothing. I don't know'' I said shrugging my shoulders. Jughead got close to me and started hugging me. We were in silence and he was stroking my hair when he said ''It's normal for you to feel  this way. It usually happens when someone important leaves your life'' Jughead said with a sad tone of voice. I nodded at him and rest my head in his chest. 

He still stroking my hair. I closed my eyes, listening his heart beat. And his breath on the top of my head. His tact was so soft and delicate. And his smell is so good. I want this moment to last forever.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hii!! I hope you're enjoying the story. 

What do you think is going to happen with Jughead and Betty? 

Love u all and thanks so much for the support!<3