Chapter 21

Betty P.O.V

I arrived Lee's house. I was so devastated, I couldn't believe why I just did, but it was the only way to had them out of danger. And that wasn't the worst, because I still had to tell Jughead. 

One hour later Lee came to his house. He sat in the bed next to me and without said a word he hugged me. ''How it was? What happened?'' I said after a few minutes of silence. ''Well, all of them were.. surprised'' Lee said in a sigh. ''And-'' I didn't have to finish the sentence, Lee knew what I was to say. ''Jughead left, angry'' Lee said in another sigh. I just nodded and a tear started to fall by my cheek.

We lied in bed and Lee was still hugging me. After much crying I fell asleep, although I only got 3 hours sleep. The rest of the night I was thinking who I was going to tell Jughead all. Why am I so unlucky? Just when things were going great the fucking Malachai appears.

In the morning Lee and I had breakfast. I got my self ready, said goodbye to Lee and I walked toward Jughead's house. I took a deep breath before knocking on the door. FP opened the door and told me Jughead was in his room, so I went upstairs.

I talked with Jughead, well, Jughead yelled at me when he saw my hickeys. He was so broken, I just wanted to die in that fucking moment. I couldn't do nothing but cry and he kicked me out of his room. I left the room and when I was walking downstairs I could hear Jughead yelling so loud and my hear broke even more.

I entered in my house a Sweets was sat on the couch. ''Hey Betts, what's going on? You left yestarday without saying nothing'' Sweets said concerned. If I wanted my plan to work, I had to keep away all those I love the most. ''Nothing that concerns you'' I answered without look at him and went up to my room.

I showered and get ready because at 1pm I had lunch with Malachai. If we wanted that all was credible peopla had to see us together. This is awful. I went down and before I left Sweets told me that all our friend were going to go to our house later, so I saw that like an oportunity to keep away them taking Malachai to my house when all of them were there.

I saw Malachai seated in a booth in Pop's, I sighed and went inside with him. ''Wow, you look so excited to see me!'' Malachai said with a stupid smirk and I gave him a fake smile. ''When are your friend coming?'' I said looking at my lap. ''Monday morning sweetheart and you must be there with me'' Malachai said still with that stupid and annoying smirk. ''Wait but I have school'' I said looking up. ''Not anymore'' he said lifting his shoulders. I let out a sigh and after a while I
 agreed. 

''We have to go to my house'' I said. ''Uh princess, I didn't know you wanted go so far'' Malachai said winking at me. ''Ew, gross'' I said disgusted. ''If I want that this work I have to put away my friends, and they hate you even more than me'' I finished. He accepted and we went to our house. 

''Wait, take my by the waist'' I said to Malachai before enter in my house. ''As you wish princess'' He said doing it. I rolled my eyes and we walking inside. Suddenly all the glances were over us. Before I could said a word Sweets intervened.

''What the hell is he doing in my house?'' Sweets said annoyed. Time to play my roll. ''Because is my house too and we are together now'' I said firmly. I looked at all and they were between angry and concern. ''Yeah, so live with it'' Malachai added and he pulled me closer to him, I faked a smile. 

''You are going to get out of my house right now or I swear I'm going to kill you'' Sweets said walking towards Malachai pointing him with his index finger. ''Oh yeah? I would like see you trying it'' Malachai said facing Sweets cracking his knuckles. ''And I would like break your stupid face'' Jughead said standing next to Sweets.