Clearing The Air

Sitting on the dining table Randhir, parth, vidushi stared at Sanyukta blankly, while she served four plates of pasta en put near them along with coffee mug for each ,then took her seat beside vidushi.

As she took a spoonful of pasta in her mouth, found 3 pairs of eyes on her without battling their lashes.

"tum log kha kyun ni rahe ho?

Paasta thanda ho jayega."

She spoke motioning them to eat, thus the trio averted their eyes from her to the paasta plates, then looked back up to her.

"Uh sanyukta, tumne akele kab banaliya breakfast?

Mujhe bula diya hota mai help kar deti. "

Vidushi chirped breaking her silence ,not trying to sound amused.

'it's okay. Wese bhi breakfast ki responsibility meri hoti hai na."

Sanyukta answered taking a sip of her coffee, and vidushi nodded her head in acknowledgement.

In their old apartment they had distributed the household chores among themselves, according to which Sanyukta's responsibility was to make breakfast every morning since vidushi could hardly wake up early.

"ah.. Haan. "

Smiling, vidushi took a spoonful of pasta from her plate, still confused over sanyuktas behaviour.

Randhir glanced in between the girls, settling his eyes on Sanyukta, who looked calm yet frightening.

He was eager to know the reason behind she called him early morning, and what was going in her mind but seemed quite occupied with eating to start a conversation.

In the midst of his staring Sanyukta suddenly uppered her lashes up to him, locking their eyes for a moment before she looked down back at her plate without any reaction.

Sighing Randhir decided to eat first since the aroma of the pasta wasn't helping much to his empty stomach from last night and was about to pick up the fork, when parth lightly pulled his sleeve stopping him right away.

He angled his head to parth raising an eyebrow, and parth moved a little close to him muttering under his breath.

" thoda ruk jao khane ko thoda taste karlo pehle. "

"huh.? "

Randhir gave him a quizzical look, and watched parth stealing a quick glance at Sanyukta before turning to him again then forced a smile on his face.

"ladkiyon ka gussa khatarnak hota hai, aur unka silence usse bhi zyada khatarnak.

Kya pata agar mirchi zyada daal diya ho?  Or even worse, poison.? "

Parth murmured near his ear, earning a horrified look from Randhir.

His horrified eyes widened even more when the duo heard Sanyukta's cold voice interrupting them.

"Don't worry parth maine koi mirchi zyada ni daali hai, aur na hi poison.

Vo kha sakta hai aram se. "

Both Randhir, and parth eyed her sceptically before looking down at their respective plates,picking up their forks.

"tch tch. "

Vidushi muttered irking at the boys then focused back on her pasta, en everything fell silent afterwards.

"Khana start karo phir baat karenge ."

Sanyukta murmured slowly ,causing the trio to sit alert that instant.

Randhir fed himself the pasta keeping glancing at sanyukta time to time, until she finally cleared her throat grabbing everyone's attention.