Coffee and Breakfast

"Are you serious.?"

Vidushi frowned glaring parth.

"khane ke liye mazaq kyun karunga mai Vidushi.? "

Parth asked back shrugging nonchalantly.

"tumne shekhawat ko yahan bulaya hai?

Per kyun?

Tum dono kabse friend ban gaye.? "

sanyukta chided.

"Friends nahi re business consultants, actually business se related kuch discuss karna tha toh maine Randhir ko yahan bula liya. "

Parth explained.

"business toh sanyukta ke office me bhi discuss kar sakte the. "

Vidushi cocked her brow at him,hence parth shot her a pointed look.

'ye meri side me hai ya sanyukta ke ? '

He thought forcing a smile on his face.

"babe hum ek aur project collaboration ke bare me soch rahe hain,uska discussion sanyukta ke office me ni kar sakte na.? "

Sanyukta parted her lips to ask more, but was interrupted by the ringing of doorbell .

"He is here. "

Parth grinned,only to earn glares from both sanyukta and vidushi causing his grin to halt.

"uh mai door kholke aata hun. "

"Tumhare alawa koi kholne jayega bhi nahi. "

vidushi rolled her eyes.

"i hate you parth. "

Sanyukta groaned.

"me too. "

Vidushi added quickly.

"as if i love you two. "

Parth rolled his eyes opening the door, only to find Randhir standing there, eyeing him quizzically.

"What.?

To whom.? "

It took a second for parth to realise that Randhir just heard 'i love you two'  and perhaps skipped the 'as if' part, which resulted his puzzled look.

"err not you.

It was for sanyukta. "

Parth blurted out, and watched Randhir's quizzical expression getting replaced by a blank look.

"And Vidushi. "

Parth quickly added pulling the door  wide open  for him  and Randhir stepped inside nodding quietly at him.

As Parth shut the door behind, Randhir stood eyeing the two girls who seemed to be engrossed in eating their breakfast completely ignoring his presence .

Parth nudged him lightly motioning him to walk ahead hence Randhir raked a hand through his hair making his way towards the dinning table along with parth.

On reaching near the four seater dinning  table parth was about to motion Randhir to take a seat beside Sanyukta, but she suddenly pulled him  by his sleeve making him sit near her instead.

"baith jao khade kyun ho."

Parth inwardly facepalmed himself passing Randhir a helpless look, who was left with no other choice except sitting next to vidushi.

"umm Randhir, pehle khana kha lete hain, khate khate baat karenge.

Alu ka paratha bana hai. "

"coffee nahi hai.? "