A Truth

"Agarwal get inside the car. "

Randhir chirped straight in a cold voice, since she refused to listen to him for the fifth time repeatedly.

"i will manage by myself. "

Came her quick reply .

"You are being stubborn as if i will drop you somewhere in the mid way and leave you alone there. "

He scoffed.

"who knows?

I don't trust you. "

She spat back, thus he gave her a blank stare before letting out a frustrated sigh and  pulled his mobile out of his jeans pocket, dialing  a number.

Sanyukta started walking away taking his distraction as a chance, but stopped as soon as he started speaking over the call.

"Yes Mr Nirman, actually sorry mujhe aaj thoda late hogaya files check karne me.

Abhi abhi khatam hua hai sab kaam. "

He spoke casually, aware of sanyukta was listening to him attentively.

"yeah okay i will send them in the morning, and... Umm.. Since it's late i will drop your employee at her address.

This place is usually deserted, so i will do it.

Don't worry, yeah bye.

Good night Mr Nirman. "

Randhir cut the call, looking up to her with his signature smirk watching her fuming with anger glaring at him.

"Tumne sun liya ya phir mai explain karun tumhare boss ne jo kaha.? "

"I'm not going with you. "

She declared via gritted teeth.

"Fine then i will just inform your boss about it. "

He shrugged nonchalantly and was about to redial Nirman's number, while she came walking forward getting inside his car that instant.

"good. "

He murmured getting inside as well ,hence she pulled the door of her side with an extra force making a loud thump noise,earning a glare from him.

"koi problem sir.? "

She flashed a mocking smile.

"Nothing. "

He replied in a flat tone starting the engine to drive away, but then applied a break at a few meter distance.

"now what.? "

Sanyukta chided turning head to him.

He didn't reply, instead got up from his seat a little leaning towards her much to her surprise.

"whoa... What are you doing.? "

She stuttered suddenly feeling nervous, something she hated right then.

Randhir whose face was now an inch away from her, stared at her face for a moment before speaking up.

"thodi dair ke liye chup raho Agarwal, nahi toh tumhe pata hai kya ho jayega. "

His words were enough to shut her mouth that instant, meanwhile he chuckled pulling the seat belt across her frame, fixing it in a go.

"Ye mai khud kar sakti thi. "

She frowned right after he took his seat back.

"You welcome Agarwal. "

He chirped calmly starting to drive away from there.