sleepless night

"Randhir tum suddenly party se kyun chale aaye?

Dinner bhi nahi kiya tumne. "

Sanaya asked knocking on his door which was locked from inside, since the moment he came back from the party.

Getting no reply from him she knocked the door once again, continuing speaking.

"sorry mai kuch friends ke sath baat karne me busy hogayi thi toh pata ni chala tum kab wapas agaye.

Issliye ek friend ne mujhe drop kiya .

Uh.. Mai dinner order karlun.? "

"Nahi sanaya m
tum kha lo, meeting me maine kha liya tha.

Mujhe abhi kaam hai toh subah baat karte hain. "

Came Randhir's quiet reply from inside, with him still not opening the door.

"okay continue with your work.

Good night. "

She didn't wait for his reply and left from there in a happy mood for whatever happened in the evening.

Randhir laid down on his bed, folding hands at the back of his head and stared at the ceiling blankly.

Even though his heartbeat was running normal still there was a feeling of weightage on his chest since the day of meeting her after a long one and half an year, en he couldn't do anything to get rid of it.

The anger was of her not trying to hold him back when their relationship was slipping down from their hand, instead she choosed her dream focusing on it was still there in his mind;

but seeing her suffering everyday because of him was what troubling his night sleeps every day.

He recalled the evening where she got drunk, blabbering things,making distance from him even in her subconscious state kept revolving around his,
and a sudden thought of her replacing him surrounded his mind making him shut his eyes that instant.

--------------

The next morning, sanyukta blinked her drowsy eyes open with a lot of difficulty avoiding the bright sunrays from hitting her face and sat up clutching both the sides of her head tightly in her hands.

All of a sudden Sanaya kissing Randhir image from last night appeared in front of her eyes, which was enough to snap her eyes wide open .

Gulping she asided the messy hair from her face, glancing around the room just when her gaze fell on the wall clock displaying the time 11.30 am.

"shit. "

Getting off the bed she took a quick shower,en dressed up for office ready to leave, just when Vidushi came entering her room.

"arey tum uth gayi?

Aur ye kya ready bhi hogayi? "

"haan vo late hogaya hai office ke liye. "

Came Sanyukta's hurried reply.

"haan umm.. Parth bol raha tha vo tere office me boldega ki tum aaj chhuti me ho."

Vidushi chirped eyeing her every movement intently.

"nahi.

Bina inform kiye chhuti toh ni le sakti issliye jaana padega. "

Sanyukta spoke collecting her purse, and went away without meeting vidushi's gaze for once.

Vidushi tried to stop her but then thought against it deciding to give her time.