Farzi

Sanyukta paused climbing the stairs as soon as she heard his words clear followed by deep silence.

"ek baar baat kar leta tumse toh sayad itni misunderstandings nahi hoti. "

Randhir continued in a low tone releasing a sigh, meanwhile she gulped blinking her eyes.

"Mai phone rakhti hun. "

She was about to cut the call, only to be stopped by his voice.

"nahi wait suno. "

"kya.? "

"khana khaya tumne.? "

"Tumhe kya.? "

She snapped back.

"Agarwal maine kuch puchha. "

He chirped calmly from the other end, unfetched by her snap.

"Agar tumhara timepass hogaya ho toh mai phone rakhti hun. "

"Suno.. "

"ab kya.? "

She let out a huff.

"i..... *pause* am sorry. "

And the call was disconnected before Sanyukta could register his words or ask him the reason or reply him back.

She stared at the screen blankly for a moment, when the servant spoke up grabbing her attention from the top of the stairs.

"ye aapka room hai maine saaf kar diya tha, aur apka bag bhi rakh diya hai wahan. "

Diverting her attention from the phone she was about to nod her head but stopped the moment her gaze fell on the room.

"Ek min Ye toh...."

She paused not knowing how to voice it out, then rushed to the downstairs without uttering another single word.

As she reached the hall, roamed her eyes around spotting Harsh near the dining table and took long steps towards him in urgency.

"uh uncle.? "

"Arey tum itni jaldi aa bhi gayi fresh ho... "

Harsh paused turning around to face her, noticing she was still in her formals.

"kya hua?"

"umm uncle vo toh Randhir ka room hai.

Mai kaise ruk sakti hun wahan.? "

"Vo Randhir ka room hai nahi tha.

Actually baaki ke rooms me interior designing chal raha hai, issliye maine Randhir ka room saaf karwa diya tumhare liye. "

Harsh replied casually.

"per uncle mai wahan kaise... "

"Sanyukta tum toh aese pareshan ho rahi ho jaise Randhir adhi raat ko ajayega aur tumhe apne room me dekhke surprise ho jayega.

Chill vo toh nahi ane wala, toh tum jitne din yahan ho aram se raho. "

Harsh assured not letting her complete her words.

"ab jaldi se fresh hoke ajao,mujhe toh bahut bhuk lagi hai. "

He added patting his stomach, thus sanyukta sighed knowing she wasn't going to win against him.

"mai bas thodi dair me ati hun. "

On scooting upstairs she entered his room with a lot of hesitation not because of  it was his room, but the place held many memories from the last time she was here with HIM.