Sprain

Sanyukta passed a puzzled look to him, hence Randhir quickly straightened up clearing his throat and looked down to the file.

"i mean the mistakes.

Wohi sudharne aya hun.

Uh jaldi karo, aur bhi bahut kaam hai. "

Still looking confused she went on refocusing on her own work,but felt someone's eyes on her and whipped her head to the right only to find Tanya staring at her with a teasing expression on her face.

"ugh. "

She let out a groan at the unnecessary attention, but she didn't blame Tanya for it.

Maybe anyone else on her place would have thought the same about her and Randhir after seeing the circumstances, even if there weren't many but still she wanted them to stop and not let her friends think something impossible.

"umm joy tumhari thodi help chahiye, mai wahan ati hun. "

She stood up from her chair walking across the table to sit with joy, unaware of Randhir was watching her every move .

"err sir can you help me with it.? "

Tanya asked sweetly taking Sanyukta's previous seat, thus Randhir sighed throwing a pointed look at Sanyukta, before  turning to Tanya.

"sure. "

Sanyukta pretending to be engrossed in some discussion with joy, glanced in between Randhir and Tanya before looking down again.

-------------

As the evening appeared Sanyukta was still stuck in the office with her colleagues nonstop working on the project along with Nirman and Randhir who hadn't took a break yet.

She bit back a yawn glancing at her wristwatch which was ticking 7.30pm and she suddenly remembered Vidushi had insisted her to attend her ramp show in the evening.

"sanyukta, ye 2 files check karke complete kardo. "

Nirman's order made her face fall a little hence she forced a nod taking the files from him.

"sure sir. "

"ahh.. "

Randhir suddenly winced clutching his mane, grabbing everyone's attention.

"Mr shekhawat are you alright.?"

Nirman enquired.

"No.

I think i got a sprain or something, it's paining. "

Randhir winced yet again.

"uh sir aap constantly niche dekh ke kaam kar rahe the, maybe issliye.

Sar upar karne ki koshis kijiye.? "

Joy suggested.

"nahi.

Aese zyada pain ho raha hai. "

Came Randhir's quick reply.

"ek kaam karo Arjun mere cabin me first-aid box hai usme ek spray hai vo le aao. "

Nirman ordered, which Arjun obeyed quickly and was about to leave from the hall only to be stopped by Sanyukta's voice.

"spray se kuch nahi hoga, balm leke aao na. "

All pair of gazes including Randhir's snapped up to her, thus she blinked realising her own words.

"sanyukta, spray zyada effective rehta hai. "