Morning surprises

On reaching his bedroom the first thing Randhir felt was cold as the AC was on ,making his forehead shrink thinking who was using his room in his absence.

Taking a step ahead in the darkness he could see someone was sleeping on the bed from the dim moon light reflecting through the glass window ,which made him more curious .

Tip toeing towards   the bed he eyed the sleeping figure under the blanket on and sat on his knees to check who it was that too in the mid night.

Since the room was dark he used his mobile flash whilst pulling the blanket down carefully from the person's face and the next moment creased lines of his forehead disappeared as soon as the face became clearer to his vision.

There slept sanyukta peacefully clutching his blanket ,en the irritation from his brain that was bothering him from the evening surprisingly eased up a little.

He sat unmoving without blinking his eyes for a moment  just to make sure he wasn't dreaming and when Sanyukta snuggled up in the blanket snoring lightly his lips crawled into a smile en he subconsciously moved close to her face putting his lips on her cheek.

There was no instant question in his mind as to what she was doing in his home,in his bedroom and why didn’t she inform him at all but there was an instant happiness after seeing her there en nothing else mattered after that.

Smiling in content he climbed on the other side of the bed  laying  down there  and covered himself with the other half of the duvet before calling the night off.

Sanyukta yawned slamming her alarm down without opening her eyes en twisted to the other side making herself comfortable while stretching her leg wide only to get stuck near another leg.

Frowning she tried to push the leg off from her path but didn’t succeed making her force her eyes open to see what it was.

Her sleepy eyes widened that instant finding a man’s back next to her en as an instant reaction she pushed him off the bed with all her force causing the figure to direct land on the floor.

Randhir winced loudly from under the blanket lifting his head up a little,meanwhile Sanyukta went on shouting.

“Chor….chor…..chor…chor.”

“WHAT.?”

Randhir’s loud growl caused her shout to halt a little ,then she went to his side of the bed by kneeling and peeked over him to confirm she wasn’t hallucinating his voice early in the morning.

A gasp escaped from her lips on finding Randhir laying on the ground with a deep frown as he rubbed the back of his head and just then the door was pushed open.

The duo whipped their heads toward the door where Harsh ,Renuka along with two maids were coming running in,thus sanyukta made an attempt to straighten herself instead her hands slipped over the sheet making her fall to her front.

Randhir left rubbing his head catching her by forearm in order to not to let her touch the ground ,hence she laid upon him with wide  eyes.

Being close, he took  a glance at her morning look for a second ,messy hair ,sleepy lashes  and wide eyes staring at him like hawk that too in his arms…too much to take.

“bed ke upar hi thi tum aur 2 sec nahi lage niche girne me ,dhyan kahan rehta hai tumhara.?”

His voice was full of amusement that made her blink and snap out of her own world.

“Randhir.?”

Harsh decided to speak at the mean time making them both realise his parents were still there and probably witnessed what happened a second ago.