Night shift

Sanyukta was thankful for neither parth nor vidushi brought up her  last night outburst in the next morning, hence she got ready for office once after vidushi left for her early morning shoot.

On reaching the 'Nambiar industries ' she entered in through the lift and was about to make her way inside the working hall, but her footsteps suddenly halted on remembering something ,

en a smile appeared on her lips taking backward steps towards the workshop instead.

"good morning madam.

Ye uniform Nirman sir ne aapko dene ke liye kaha tha. "

The peon came walking towards her, forwarding a packet to her.

"Thank you. "

She took the packet from him, quickly opening it and ideed there was a uniform like other engineers were wearing around.

For a moment fresh tears brimmed in her eyes as she roamed hand over the uniform and then a wide smile was quick to replace the tears.

-----------
"did you get any news of him.? "

Randhir asked over the call applying a break to his car outside of the building.

"No sir I'm trying yet. "

Robert replied from the other end.

"really?

What part of 'I need all the information asap ' you didn't get Robert.? "

Randhir let out a groan.

"uh sorry sir, but i think he is already aware of someone might search for him, and that's why he had kept himself hidden in every way possible.

I'm just trying to find one clue to follow him. "

Robert explained, whereas Randhir stopped on his track repeating his words in his brain.

"Clue.

I'm messaging you the clue Robert, and i need the results Asap. "

Randhir cut the call without waiting for Robert's further reply and scrolled through his contacts pausing near Sanaya's name before forwarding it to Robert's whatsapp.

"Ye Nirman sir ko kya hogaya hai, ek ladki ko hamara chief engineer bana diya.? "

Sanyukta heard one of her fellow colleagues murmuing disappointedly, and from the loudness of his voice she was sure he was saying it aloud on purpose so that she would hear.

Even though she was happy for Nirman letting her work in the workshop,but in return she found almost all of the fellow engineers disappointed with Nirman's decision.

Some weren't comfortable with working with a girl, some couldn't afford the fact that a minor girl could handle the machines than the paper works, some even argued for them being more capable to deserve the chief engineer level ;

Hence the few standing in her support passed her sympathetic looks choosing to keep mum.

"presentation tak toh thik thi per ye kya roz hamare sath kaam karegi.? "

Another complained.

She choosed to ignore their rants focusing on her work which she had got almost after ages, and she didn't want to waste her time in listening to some insecured comments and degrade her own confidence.

"Mai Nirman sir se baat karke aata hun iss baare me.

I'm sure vo meri baat manenge. "

One of them spoke taking out the cap he was wearing and left the workshop after getting nods from others.