House party

As Sanyukta stood confidently with a smile, Nirman too awaited for the clients to speak up along with others.

Parth stood puzzled when one of the clients started pointing out the errors he had noticed earlier ,and to Parth's surprise sanyukta started explain the client briefly.

"Sir, humne structure ko modify kiya hai, taaki machine jam na ho, aur design bhi presentable rahe.

Hum exterior se zyada interior me zyada dhyan de rahe hain..... "

One after another sanyukta cleared the points answering each and everyone's question, thus at a point everyone fell silent including the clients.

"Hope i haven't disappointed you this time sir.

If left any, You can ask any other question regarding the project ."

Sanyukta looked at them expectantly only to get silence in return.

"So Mr Chandra you were saying something?

should i change my decision over the project.? "

Randhir spoke breaking the silence in the cabin, raising a brow at his client.

"Uh Mr shekhawat I think it's... *pause* it's good."

Mr chandra replied clearing his throat awkwardly.

"Yes.

I too think this project is worthy of investing. "

Another piped in.

"okay then,Mr Nirman... "

Randhir trailed standing up from his chair adjusting his coat, followed by his clients.

"The project is still on. "

Nirman released a deep breathe with his lips breaking in to a wide smile as he stretched his hand for a handshake.

"Thank you so much Mr Shekhawat. "

Randhir nodded joining their palms.

"i should take a leave now."

Parth walked up to Sanyukta, grinning at her widely.

"good work.

We will do party in home. "

Sanyukta couldn't help but chuckled at his grinning face.

"Thank you. "

The clients too left the cabin along with Parth, meanwhile Randhir stopped whilist walking past Sanyukta and angled his head to her.

"Miss Agarwal... "

Sanyukta shot him a blank look, assuming whatever he was going to say might not be good to hear but the next words left his mouth threw her off-guard.

"Good job. "

And then he was gone leaving her in a state of surprise, whereas her colleagues gushed among each other chuckling.

"Sanyukta. "

Nirman's voice made her grab her gaze from Randhir's exit way to him and she realised all were still there.

"Yes sir.? "

"You did well.

Mujhe toh laga tha aaj sab kuch hamare hath se chala jayega, but you saved it.

You saved the project, thank you for it. "

Nirman said truthfully.

"Sir thank you toh mujhe aapse kehna chahiye ki aapne mujhpe itna trust kiya.
Ye project surely successful hoga. "