planning surprise

Staring at Sanyukta Randhir could see the surprise on her face, and he didn't try to modify his own words this time letting her absorb thrm.

She should know he was trying to mend their broken relationship.

Sanyukta blinked as Sanaya's face suddenly flashed in front of her eyes and she pushed him off that instant throwing him off balance a little.

"Apni ye  bakwas baatein apne pass hi rakho. "

She scoffed starting to walk away, when he spoke up in his ever calm tone.

"tumne bataya nahi kahan shift kiya hai.? "

"ek aur baar puchhoge na shekhawat toh ya mai tumhe yahan mukka maarungi, nahi toh office me sabke samne maarungi.

Choice will be yours. "

With that she went away, leaving him amused behind.

"Agarwal nahi batayegi toh psycho kab kaam ayegi.? "

He murmured to himself scrolling through his contacts looking for Vidushi's number among them.

It wasn't like he was gladly having her number after taking from parth, just in case he will need to reach up to Sanyukta and she wouldn't be available.

The ring to vidushi's number went on which she didn't receive much to his dismay.

After thinking something he opened the number tracking app putting vidushi's number there before leaving the building to follow the directions of the map.

On reaching near a building which was on the conplete opposite direction of Sanyukta's previous address, he scanned his eyes around the surroundings then approached the watchman before walking ahead.

Vidushi was rearranging her cupboard when she heard the doorbell rang and she went to answer it only to find Randhir standing there with a thoughtful look.

"Whoa.!

Mere expectation se tum toh thoda jaldi hi agaye. "

Vidushi exclaimed in an impressed tone, meanwhile he walked past her inspecting the hall.

"Haan haan most welcome shekhawat, please make yourself comfortable. "

Vidushi rolled her eyes leaning against the door frame, hence he turned around to face her.

"So ye kashyap ka ghar hai.?

Tum dono yahan shift hogayi.? "

He arched his brow,to which vidushi shook her head.

"correction,hum dono nahi mai shift hui hun. "

"huh.? "

"You heard me shekhawat. "

"uh toh Agarwal. ?"

"Vo kahin aur shift hui hai jab tak hume koi achha ghar ni mil jaata vo wahan rahegi aur mai yahan. "

Came Vidushi's quick reply, making Randhir stare at her more curiously.

"wahan matlab kahan.? "

"that.. You have to find out.

Mujhe batane ki permission nahi hai. "

"are you serious?

Tumne usse akele kahan jaane diya?

Badi friend banti phirti ho aur usse akele chhod diya kahin,kisi anjan jagah pe.? "

"kisne kaha vo anjan jagah gayi hai.?