Plans

Sanyukta stood quiet as he didn't break the hug but then suddenly something stroke his mind en he distanced himself turning away from her that instant,before leaving the apartment without uttering a single word further.

Sanyukta didn't get a chance to react, watching his retreating figure disappearing through the door way and felt empty for no particular reason all of a sudden.

Shaking head to herself she let the feeling go, then turned around only to come face to face with vidushi & parth, who had their eyes on her only.

Forcing a small smile on her face sanyukta retired to her bedroom en closed the door at her back letting out a deep sigh.

What was happening?

What does he want.?

Why he sounded so low today?

And most importantly why was he sleeping in her bedroom?

She could still feel his fragrance her room was filled with, the crumples on her side of the bed he was sleeping on, everything bothered her.

Just then her gaze fell his coat he had left behind en had forgotten to take laying near the edge of the bed and she groaned  throwing the coat away  towards a corner frustratedly.

--------
There Randhir reached his mansion making his way inside, where sanaya was doing something in her laptop sitting on the couch of the hall and quickly shut it standing up on seeing him.

"Randhir hey. "

Randhir stopped on his track on hearing her, while she flashed a smile at him.

"umm tum abhi tak naraz ho kya.? "

'mujhe paise mile the file aesi jagah rakhne ke liye jahan Sanyukta fass jaye. '

Randhir remembered the girl confessing earlier in Nirman's office  staring at sanaya longingly then shook his head as a no.

"I knew it, tum zyada dair mujhse naraz ni reh sakte.

Dinner karein.? "

Sanaya beamed.

"hmm..mai fresh hoke ata hun. "

Randhir walked away towards his room clenching his fist on the way, but nevertheless controlled himself.

After getting freshen up he joined sanaya on the dining table and a maid served him the dinner.

"kya baat hai office ke kaam me bahut busy rehte ho, ghar bhi kam ane lage ho. "

Sanaya started casually.

"haan vo office me thoda tension chal raha hai issliye. "

Came his quick reply.

"kaisi tension?

You can share with me. "

"Hmm..

Actually mere ek employee ne mujhe manipulate karne ki koshis ki ek dusre employee ke against,jo mujhe recently pata chala.

Ab toh ye bhi pata chal gaya hai ki usne mujhse bahut sare jhuth bola hai, aur pata nahi kya kya kiya hai. "

"So ab.?

Tum kya karoge uske sath.? "

"actually tum suggest karo na kya karna chahiye uske sath.? "

Randhir looked at her expectantly, hence sanaya fell silent thinking over it.

"mere hisab se aese logon ko solid punishment milni chahiye jo vo zindegi bhar yaad rakhe. "