Farzi Engineer

Vidushi's soft snores made Sanyukta alert of her falling asleep, hence she too closed her eyes calling the night off.

As the morning appeared she let vidushi sleep in her room without disturbing her and kept a glass of lemonade on the table beside the bed before leaving for office.

On reaching "Nambiar industries" she made her way straight to her desk, aware of various eyeballs around on her probably whishpering about the last night, but she didn't pay a heed to them sitting down on her table, ready to start work.

"Sanyukta. "

Nirman's voice made her stand up on her chair that instant, as she awaited for his order.

"yes sir.? "

"come to the conference hall with others,Mr shekhawat is here. "

"oh ok sir. "

Nirman nodded walking back to his cabin, meanwhile Sanyukta collected the files, calling out for her colleagues.

-----------

"Mr Nirman first of all I want to say thank you, kal Ka party mujhe bahut achha laga.

Specially.... "

Randhir paused diverting his eyes to Sanyukta's direction and a playful smirk appeared on his lips.

"meri gf ko.

She enjoyed last night a lot.

Thanks again. "

"it's all my pleasure Mr shekhawat, also tell her she is always welcome to my parties. "

"sure.

So should we start.? "

"yes please go on. "

Randhir nodded turning to the team ,en started speaking.

"so aaj jo bhi process karna hai hum sath me karenge ,I will guide you.

Let's start.? "

All nodded idly starting their respective work, along with Sanyukta and Randhir kept an eye on them.

"you have done it wrong.

Itni chhoti si baat bhi tumhe sikhana padega.? "

Randhir taunted eyeing her file, grabbing everyone's attention ,yet she kept mum quickly correcting her mistake.

One after another he kept taunting her for silly things, yet didn't get any satisfied reaction from her as she kept mum throughout his every taunt.

"Sanyukta ye lo. "

Sumit forwarded a coffee mug to her, as Nirman suggested all to take a break after a long continuous 1hr of work, unaware of someone's intent gaze was on them.

"cold coffee.? "

Sanyukta sounded amused eyeing the mug.

"Haan mujhe pata hai na tumhe yahi pasand hai, per yahan Zyada available ni rehta.

Aaj tha toh le aya. "

"Thanks. "

Sanyukta smiled at him picking up the mug, meanwhile Randhir who hadn't averted his eyes from them twisted his lips looking away, picking up his hot coffee mug.

"Mr Nirman let's see the progress in manufacturing .

And you... "

He angled his head to sanyukta pointedly.

"Bring all the files there. "

"okay let's go Mr shekhawat, Sanyukta come with the files. "

Sanyukta watched Randhir smirking at her but nevertheless nodded as they left the hall.

"umm Tanya, Kya tum files le jaa sakti ho?

Vo mai kabhi godown me gayi ni issliye. "

"sorry yaar mai chali jaati, per boss ne mujhe ye sab fax karne ke liye bola hai. "

Tanya chipped guiltily showing her some papers.

"achha thik hai. "

Sighing Sanyukta made her way towards the godown which was in the underground of the building, she had never visited before.

As the lift dinged coming to a stop and the metallic doors opened her heartbeat somewhere started raging abnormally.

Ever since she had started dreaming she wanted to work in the manufacturing which was the main reason behind choosing mechanical, but for now it seemed to be a state of distaste to watch machines in front of her.

"Excuse me umm.. Workshop kis taraf hai.? "

She asked to a passing by man,who pointed at a certain direction.

"sidhe se left. "

"okay thank you. "

As she made her way there her gaze fell on machines, cars on process and engineers working on it hence she quickly looked away speeding her pace.

On spotting Nirman with others she sighed in relief and walked up to them ready to give him the files and leave from there as soon as possible.

"sir ye... "

She paused herself finding Nirman all tensed, talking to an engineer and from their talk it seemed a machine wasn't working properly.

"Subah se thik thak kaam kar raha tha, per abhi Kya problem hua hai hum detect ni kar paa rahe hain. "

The engineer sighed tiredly.

"sir ye files... "

Sanyukta tried to interrupt them, but neither Nirman nor any other person paid heed to her, much to her dismay.

Randhir stood  quietly beside Nirman as if waiting for something to happen, en till then head choosed not to interfere.

"sir ye files."

Sanyukta tried yet again, and this time Nirman turned to face  her with an irritated expression.

"I'm not a deaf, I can hear you.

But can you see I'm a little tensed now?

Thodi dair ke liye chup ni reh sakti.? "

"sorry  sir. "

She lowered her lashes, when Nirman was about to walk away but stopped on quickly remembering something.

"ek min.. Tumne toh mechanical engineering kiya hai na?

Tum dekh sakti ho machine me kya problem hai, aur Kya thik kar sakti ho.? "

Sanyukta's face turned blank at his question as she eyed the machine, then back at him.

"umm.. Ni sir mai ni kar sakti. "

"of course.

Tumse umeed bhi Kya kiya jaa sakta hai?

Farzi engineer hogi ye tumhe dekh ke hi Pata chalta hai.

Anyways files uss table pe rakhdo, and leave. "

Nirman let out a mockery chuckle, whereas Randhir snapped his eyes up to her in surprise, as she kept mum putting down the files on the nearby table and left the place like nothing happened.

Tbc.