Drunk

The moment Parth & Sanyukta reached the hall Vidushi was staring at Randhir weirdly with a puzzled look on her face.

“kya.?”

Randhir parted his lips to answer her sharply but then on noticing sanyukta at a certain distance,he flashed a smile on his face.

“Thank you vidushi mujhe yahan invite kare ke liye.”

“huh..tum kya pagal….”

Vidushi paused herself as Randhir motioned her to look at her back through his eyes and then muttered something under his breath which she could hardly hear.

On turning around she spotted Parth and sanyukta much to her surprise then she turned to Randhir with an understanding look.

“oh hi sanyukta.”

“tumne usse bulaya tha.?”

Sanyukta  asked fixing her gaze on Randhir.

“umm haan maine socha Parth wahan hum dono ke bich bore hojayega aur Randhir mujhe raaste me mil gaya toh maine usse bhi invite kar liya humare sath jaane ke liye.”

Vidushi replied cheerfully to ease the tension in the atmosphere.

“hum kahin jaa rahe hain.?”

This time Randhir asked sounding curious all of a sudden.

“club.”

Came the instant reply from Parth making Randhir’s eyes snap up to him.

“club?

Tum dono ko itna bhi nahi pata Agarwal ko ye club wagera pasand na….”

“vidushi jaldi ready ho jao warna late ho jayega.”

Sanyukta announced interrupting Randhir’s words ,who stared at her in surprise.

“haan chal tu meri thodi help karde.”

Vidushi pulled her t the upstairs leaving the two guys alone in the hall ,when Parth spoke up.

“baith jaa bhai vo jab tak arhae hain.”

“Agarwal club jaane ke liye maan gayi? Usse ye sab pasand hi nahi tha.”

Randihr murmured to himself taking a seat on the couch.

“hmm… tu  bhi toh araha hai.”

“uh…mai yahan nahi aata toh kyat um teeno  jaate club.?”

Randhir questioned looking at him expectantly ,earning a chuckle in  return from Parth.
--------------
Soon all left for the nearest club with the girls walking ahead and boys following them en they entered in an atmosphere that was blasting with loud music and hustles of youngsters.

Randhir roamed his eyes around the club seeing everyone drinking, dancing, some chitchatting and some getting cozy in the corners in the dim light.

"Tujhe koi aur club ni mila.? "

He turned his head to parth, with a pointed look.

"Vidushi ne choose kiya hai, can't object. "

Parth held up his hands in surrender, walking ahead towards the bar counter.

"Kya piyogi.? "

Vidushi enquired sitting on a chair on the counter.

Sanyukta opened her mouth to reply, instead Randhir beat her to it.

"Juice.

Orange juice piyenge sab. "

Sanyukta snapped her eyes up to him shooting him a sharp look, before turning to the bartender.