Talk

"What the hell?

Itne sare files.? "

Sanyukta shrieked in surprise as the two men put the bundles of files on a nearby table, before making their way towards the exit.

"You should be thankful to me, mai sare files leke ni aya.

Baaki mai kal leke aaunga, aaj ke liye itne se hi start karte hain. "

He passed a cheeky smile at her walking towards the couch and took a seat there.

"Tum kal bhi aaoge.? "

She gritted her teeth, now sounding annoyed.

"Agar tumhe doubt horaha hai toh apne boss ko iss odd time pe jab vo pata nahi kis mood me honge, call karke puch sakti ho. "

He shrugged leaning back comfortably .

She let out a huff walking towards the other couch and slumped down there grabbing the files up to her lap.

Randhir watched her starting to work right there probably trying to finish everything as soon as possible, and then he roamed his eyes around the apartment which seemed empty.

The moment his gaze fell on the coffee mug kept near the big table adjacent to the kitchen he made his way towards it,grabbing the mug quickly.

Sanyukta glanced at his movements from her peripheral vision,when he picked up the coffee mug en her response was quick.

"vo mera coffee tha. "

"Keyword Agarwal 'tha', ab mera hai. "

He grinned.

She parted her lips to tell him that she had already tasted it, but stopped since he was already sipping the coffee and a groan escaped from her lips continuing her work.

------
An hour passed...

She kept working on the files but with each complete file Randhir would point out baseless mistakes and order her to rectify them.

She straightened herself a little to ease the backache that was formed due to her constant sitting, whereas Randhir was freely roaming around like he owns the place.

"Need any help.? "

He arched his brow from his mobile screen  earning a glare from her.

"No. "

She slipped from the couch sitting on the floor instead, en pulled the table near her for a better position to work just when the door bell rang.

Before she could get up Randhir was fast to answer the door, where Vidushi stood ready to wave expecting Sanyukta ,but....

"Tum.? "

"Tum yahan.? "

Randhir asked back in a bored tone.

"ye mera ghar hai. "

She narrowed her gaze, to which Randhir rolled his eyes.

"whatever. "

He stood aside letting her in, and shut the door meanwhile vidushi shot a puzzled look to sanyukta.

"usse kya puch rahi ho mai batata hun na, mai yahan kaam se aya hun.

Vo files Agarwal complete karde phir mai chala jaaunga. "

Randhir replied casually.

"files dekh ke toh lag raha hai jaise tum yahan ghar basane aye ho. "