Trouble

The first thing Sanyukta heard in the morning which distrubed her sleep was Parth's voice.

She forced her eyelids to open but the next moment shut them twisting her head to the other side.

"Niklo kashyap. "

Parth narrowed his gaze at the back of her head, before whipping his head to Randhir who was yawning by then on the chair.

"arey sir inko jaldi uthao, isse pehle ki Office hour shuru ho.

Nahi toh agar Nirman sir ko pata chalega ki ye dono yahan lock hogaye the toh meri naukri chali jayegi. "

The peon ranted worriedly, grabbing Randhir's attention.

"lock?

Tumne yahan lock karne se pehle dekha bhi ni koi andar hai ya nahi? "

Randhir glared the peon sitting up straight now.

"umm.. Glati se hogaya hoga Randhir, galti sabse hoti hai na?

Vo toh achha hua itna dhundne ke baad mujhe shaq hua kahin Sanyukta office me na reh gayi ho, aur maine peon ko bula liya.

Abhi tak koi aya nahi hai, toh achha hai nahi toh sab baatein karte. "

Parth breathed in a go forcing a smile on his face, earning a puzzled look from Randhir.

Sanyukta on hearing the commotion around her, inched her lazy lashes up roaming her eyes around only to realise it was definitely not her room, but the moment her gaze fell on the window she sat up with a jolt twisting her head to Parth's direction.

"Hi. Good morning. "

Parth smiled gently at her, but she couldn't hear it for her eyes being settled on Randhir right in front of her.

"sanyukta.? "

Parth snapped his finger in front of her making her blink and look away that instant.

"haan.? "

"tum thik ho?

Kal tum dono galti se yahan lock hogaye the,issliye maine subah subah peon ko bulwake office khul waya. "

Parth explained.

"huh?

Tumhara kya dimag kharab hai?

Lock karne se pehle check ni karte?

Yahan raat bhar hum.. *pause* mai pareshan baithi thi bahar jaane ke liye, aur tum bina check kiye hi chale gaye?

Aaj mai sir se complain karungi tumhari. "

She fumed at the peon glaring him hard.

"arey Sanyukta rehne do na, galti hogayi isme kya kar sakte hain?

Jaane do usse. "

Parth tried to pacify her ,fearing if the peon would reveal that it was HIM who had locked the door.

"arey tumhe pata ni hai parth kal raat ko kitna... "

Sanyukta paused herself while getting up from the chair feeling something fell off from her shoulder and she angled her head only to find a coat instead of her dupatta there.

She stretched her hand to touch the coat, instead it was taken away within a blink by Randhir, who had approached her as fast as he could ,quickly slipping on  his shoes ignoring the three pair of eyes on him.

"uh kya mere chacha sunne ke din agaye hain.? "

Parth blurted out of blue, causing both Randhir and Sanyukta's head snap up to him, one in confusion another in surprise.