Tattoo || 46

Y/N

Y/N

          Everyone was shocked and whispered the latest gossip. No one really saw it coming. I chuckled at the sight. Nothing really changed, now did it?

Jungkook wrapped his arm around me and I looked up at him. He smiled with his eyes brightly glistening.

It's over.

The thought repeated, again and again, yet everytime it gave me relief. I looked around and saw the people I loved the most.

Mom and dad, Cheonsa and Taehyung, Jungkook beside me.

The only people I needed.

I felt overwhelmed with guilt. I left my everything behind, just because of a drunken state of mind and closure.

I didn't love Hobi. I am sure he didn't either. But at the same time, I couldn't get myself to hate him.

I am so sorry.

I looked around once again, longing to see someone else. Someone who I was supposed to be over by now. Where is he?

I just wanted to see him. Even a glance. These six months, I could only miss him. I could only think about him.

Does he not want to see me? Does he hate me too?

" I apologise for the inconvenience. I humbly request you all to enjoy the party and have a beautiful time. " Dad announced sternly yet with a hint of kindness.

" I will be back. " Jungkook whispers and goes to God knows where.

I look and grin at mom. I knew she wanted to talk. After all, I only contacted her, leaving voicemails everyday.

But I asked her to let me talk to Cheonsa and Jungkook first. She nodded and cupped my face.

" I thought I lost my daughter again. "

My eyes softened and I could only only reply, " I will always come back to you. No matter what. " I give her a gentle smile and turned around.

I roamed around as my eyes searched for Cheonsa and Jungkook, who also happened to dragged Taehyung. I ignored the stares around me and looked for them.

But instead, my eyes met with his.

Park Jimin

[ the end ]

//Epilogue coming up next ;_;